Over the Mountain Tour 06 Pic Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are 285/70R17s if I remember correctly (33s)

tclndcrz said:
i love allans 40!

Thanks Tom. Come to our annual next Saturday if you can. Hope we can wheel together in January. MLK Weekend

dragr1 said:
Great pics!

What size SSR's on the silver FJ cruiser? Man that thing looks good!

I assume the rock truck was still fixing the mudhole on Trail 8?

Actually, they are 32's. Thanks!

dragr1 said:
I assume the rock truck was still fixing the mudhole on Trail 8?

It was actually broke down in FainsFord River. We heard it crank as we were leaving.

I didn't get as many pics as I usually do, but a few good ones came out.

Will post more tomorrow if I can find time. Here are 2 good ones from the end.

1. Group Shot, post ride in the lot on trail 6.

2. Church of Tellico, Reverend Troll and his congregation, spreading the Cruiser gospel... :grinpimp:
mudgroup.JPG
mudgroup3.JPG

hahahahha I love that last pic with reverend marshall.. too funny. I saw marshall shooting some videos... are you going to put those out?

As irony has it, I just visited youtube.com for the first time ever and typed Tellico as a search and found last years run, Pre-Over The Mountain Tour Name. It's awesome. go see it.

Land Speeder said:
As irony has it, I just visited youtube.com for the first time ever and typed Tellico as a search and found last years run, Pre-Over The Mountain Tour Name. It's awesome. go see it.

funny!!! I was looking at a it yesterday and searched Land Cruiser and up pops video by Trollhole!

that's some funny stuff rite dur!!

So I am watching the video that Marshall just posted and see my truck heading for a tree...I don't remember that. At all. I think I owe Robbie a beer. And I'll bet that was my brother driving, not me! Whew, I am glad I didn't know about that until now.

It was me driving...didn't even come close, the angle made it look ugly.

1st video is funny as crap.. and the 2nd one is great.. love the music btw.

I was wondering if you had a link for the 2nd video? so we could download it?

rapidshare.de is great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom