ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Because of all the time you’ll save only going to the 2nd floor?

Yep... just think about what I can do with that extra 45 seconds every day!!

Yep... just think about what I can do with that extra 45 seconds every day!!
BS. You know someone will get on after you and press 62. Not to mention all the other nimrods who get on at the floors along the way only to go up a single floor. Those bastards are usually the ones who need the stairway exercise plan the most.

Ghost apples. Apparently, ice forms around a rotting apple, the apple rots and falls out the bottom and leaves the ghost apple behind.

ghost-apple-3-1.jpg

I hope Buddy the elf stays off your elevator, Al.

Well at only the second floor I doubt he could do any damage, but I'll take the stairs just in case.

Ah! I guess I misread and thought you were going from 19 to 63?

I would be if I was staying at my current company. But i'll be slumming it with the bums on the 2nd floor now. ;)

@jamesurq looking all kind of stylish in this picture

800px-Truman_Capote_%281968%29.jpg

You may think you have fab skills but you'll never have "make your own panzer III in your garage made from measurements of an original" fab skills

@jamesurq looking all kind of stylish in this picture

800px-Truman_Capote_%281968%29.jpg
Fixed that for you.......

Please note the flatness of the brim... :)

Was just contemplating putting the REEFMONKEY sunglasses on him, but the eyes and the chin are crucial to the look I think. :)

Last edited:
By the way. Anyone I see locally wearing Reefmonkey stuff gets a beer/drink on me. :). Think of it like an investment in your future.....

Lol. Hard to keep a straight face sometimes.

You may think you have fab skills but you'll never have "make your own panzer III in your garage made from measurements of an original" fab skills

Is he headed towards Poland?

This has led to this for me:

I don't believe in luck, per se. But I do believe that there's a limited supply of good fortune and it's divvied out in a random and weird fashion. Sometimes, it's a trickle or a drought but occasionally it pours.

While I'm still out of work, my oldest son just got a big promotion to manager at the recording studio job he's doing while he's studying recording/producing at school. (aka - dream job before he's out of school)

At the same time, my daughter stars as the lead in a world premiere Opera in Germany (her dream job) Here's the page for it: The True Story of King Kong - Theater Magdeburg

I'm sure it'll come around to me, and meanwhile I'm enjoying making shirts and stuff to keep my mind busy. The hilarious thing is that my child support thirsty ex-wife thinking that Reefmonkey is my plan for employment.... She really doesn't have a clue on money. With advertising, fees, etc, I'd have to sell over 100 shirts a day to replace my prior income. No problem! How many Toyota Stouts and Coronas did they make? ;)

I don't believe in luck, per se. But I do believe that there's a limited supply of good fortune and it's divvied out in a random and weird fashion. Sometimes, it's a trickle or a drought but occasionally it pours.

While I'm still out of work, my oldest son just got a big promotion to manager at the recording studio job he's doing while he's studying recording/producing at school. (aka - dream job before he's out of school)

At the same time, my daughter stars as the lead in a world premiere Opera in Germany (her dream job) Here's the page for it: The True Story of King Kong - Theater Magdeburg

I'm sure it'll come around to me, and meanwhile I'm enjoying making shirts and stuff to keep my mind busy. The hilarious thing is that my child support thirsty ex-wife thinking that Reefmonkey is my plan for employment.... She really doesn't have a clue on money. With advertising, fees, etc, I'd have to sell over 100 shirts a day to replace my prior income. No problem! How many Toyota Stouts and Coronas did they make? ;)

Congrats on the kids front my dude. Sucks on the job front, many of us here know that feeling. Do you do Tall sizes on your shirts..... I need to get a few more shirts to replace ones that are starting to get holes in them. LOL

Loving the success for young ones - your kiddos are living out dreams! Not loving eye roll inducing exes. ♥️

Thanks. I'll ask and see if we do any tall sizes and let you know. I didn't notice any at first glance. Most of what we sell is pretty loose fit though, I hate when you buy a $25 t shirt and it's some tight and thin crappy material.

Last edited:
Many people out there have a person who they "owe" their live to or had their live physically saved by another.

This guy might be one that everyone currently living owe's their life too or at least a vast improvement in quality of life. We learned about this back in school but it has been popping up on my facebook feed quite a bit lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom