ONSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My daughter sings with her school chorale and my parents got to see her perform tonight in NYC. They grabbed a quick cellphone video of one of her solo pieces as well as a contemporary trio

Last edited:
Dude, you've got an amazing daughter. you should be very proud

How are they gonna get moved onto your vehicle? Hand trucks, pallet jack, forklift? Is there a loading dock where they are now? What would you tow 10k# + trailer with? All important things to consider. I say Penske from Atlantic Storage on Monroe Rd for the win. Call me if you do it - I'll give you some pointers on not getting screwed, and avoiding the weigh station on 85.

They have a forklift to load and Catawba has a forklift to unload. We'll have to carry them by hand inside. I'll trade trucks with a friend with a 2500 Silverado, his truck can tow it since mine can't.

Will definitely give you a call to get details.

They have a forklift to load and Catawba has a forklift to unload. We'll have to carry them by hand inside. I'll trade trucks with a friend with a 2500 Silverado, his truck can tow it since mine can't.

Will definitely give you a call to get details.
The fork will need to be able to cleanly place the pallets down - The trailer might not support the weight of pallets AND fork or even have a strong enough drop gate to allow it, and the side rails of the trailer will make it very difficult to offload the fork from the side. The truck at a loading dock allows the fork to drive in, if the truck's tall enough and if there is a dock plate to make up any height difference between truck and dock.

These last couple of days have been kind of crazy with a ton of stuff to do and work on. Saturday morning i drive to my yard to pick up my work truck and go to my first call. I saw from far away a pile of trash on the gate and was quite upset until i got to the gate. Somebody left some 40 parts in front of the gate “ i guess they thought i like LC “ i dont know why somebody will do that. So, i put them inside and texted a couple of people but no one knew anything about it. Well i was so exited with me new junk that i went to the wrong customers house. I showed up on Saturday to my monday appointment.
On monday i got a text from someone that i meet a couple of weeks back. Nothing to do with my new junk but he wanted to know if i was interested on buying his collection edition pearl 80, supercharged. It is not the best of the truck nor i stole it but i think i did fair considering what i negociated on the deal. Now i am the proud owner of a LC Collection Edition super charged and a pile of junk. Pictures to come.

That is awesome

Walmart at the Arboretum in CLT has tons of stuff on clearance in most sections. Not always in the section you'd usually find it. There were some Coleman 4, 6 and 8 person tents $39-$69, for anyone looking for that kind of thing. Also had this propane stove for cheap. I'm guessing all the WM's are running clearance sales.

I scored two 25' rolls of 12/2 Romex for $4.50 each! Currently $18 each at Lowes. Got the last two.

IMG_2278.jpg

Last edited:
Walmart at the Arboretum in CLT has tons of stuff on clearance in most sections. Not always in the section you'd usually find it. There were some Coleman 4, 6 and 8 person tents $39-$69, for anyone looking for that kind of thing. Also had this propane stove for cheap. I'm guessing all the WM's are running clearance sales.

I also scored two 25' rolls of 12/2 Romex for $4.50 each! Currently $18 each at Lowes. Got the last two.

View attachment 1648530

If you only need one of those Coleman stoves I know a guy that will take one off your hands ;)

Last edited:
I thought you meant the car in the middle. You know, the sporty looking little import. The other two? No idea.
You can tell Dave's not a dreamer. He only knows about things in his budget.

another aztek off the road - the values are going to sky rocket - next collector car - mark my words - :<)

(hope the driver and passengers were ok)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom