||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No body panels. It has all been rust free, so no need. Thanks for the well wishes. It is a great truck that will make someone very happy. I've loved it, but the time has come to build a house and I need all the capital I can get.

No body panels. It has all been rust free, so no need. Thanks for the well wishes. It is a great truck that will make someone very happy. I've loved it, but the time has come to build a house and I need all the capital I can get.
Got it.

You building a house in Western MA? I'm in Franklin County. Would be fun to meet up.

Building just over into VT. Right now I'm in Franklin County as well.

air intake hose for sale. Cruiserparts said it would fit a diesel but is 2 inches short. Will fit 2F and possibly an H motor. They wont respond to calls or emails plus they have a 40% restocking fee. F them.

Paid $100+. Best offer.

15337392_10211659943642811_398215465382869653_n.jpg

air intake hose for sale. Cruiserparts said it would fit a diesel but is 2 inches short. Will fit 2F and possibly an H motor. They wont respond to calls or emails plus they have a 40% restocking fee. F them.

Paid $100+. Best offer.

What are the dimensions? It may work well on a 3B.

would likely fit. mines an HJ47 . said it would fit but no

Anyone have one of these old school aftermarket roll bars they would like out of their way? Used to be all the rage in the 80's.:steer:

out-jpg.220020

Thinking about switching to a DD Cruiser. 60, 80, or 100 series. Lemme know if there are any out there.

Wellesley Toyota has them new with the sweet discount

Hey folks, been awhile. Trying to help out a student at UNH that bought the wrong thing and can't return them now.

He wants to swap a set of OME 2860 springs for a set of stock 80-series rear springs. He bought the OMEs for the rear of his '95 4Runner but they are waaay too tall. They've only been installed, not used other than for a short test ride. Trying to avoid shipping which is why I'm asking here first.

Anyone Looking for a 2h my buddy might be getting rid of it needs a head .

I have a spare 2H head that I pulled off the troopy last week. Dropping it at the machine shop tomorrow. Once its checked out and cleaned up I'll be selling it

Hello,

Anyone looking for tires and rims?
265/70/16

Tires are not that great, see pictures below
Asking $400 O.B.O

Located in Glastonbury, CT

Thanks,
Tom2

20170114_103256.jpg

20170114_103207.jpg

20170114_103330.jpg

20170114_103321.jpg