||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93 FZJ80

$3500 1FZ (1.0mm over, ~3k miles on rebuild)
$900 each locked F R axle
$1400 Tacoma 6-speed transmission w/ AA Orion 4:1
$1000 Tacoma 6-speed transmission
$700 AA Orion 4:1

You pull.

For sale: hard top for '77 FJ-40. Fiberglass is in solid shape. Headliner has been removed. Needs refinishing inside and out, rain gutter needs some repair.

If you're interested, I can send pics. Make me an offer.

I hope it's okay if I post this here. I've met a few of you who are not too far from NYC and/or pass through here. Also, I'm from RI . Bought this RTT about a year and a half ago. It's still in the box and has been in storage since then. With grad school I never got the chance to use it, wife isn't too into it, and I don't want to pay storage anymore. It has a puncture in the bottom that can easily be fixed (someone broke into my sister's garage and cut it open). It's in storage in Sunset Park, Brooklyn $900 obo

View attachment 1388579

View attachment 1388580
Sold

I am looking to put my flares back on the 80 but I lost a couple of the brackets that broke off the drivers front flare. Anyone have a driver front 80 flare? I really just need 2 of the plastic brackets to glue back on mine so color or condition doesn't matter (or if you have the brackets even better). I'll get a pic showing the pieces I am looking for.
Thanks
eric

Asking for a friend- any chance anyone has an auto tranny out of a 3.4 4runner taking up space? It's a '97. Or ran into issues of one failing? I've read about coolant getting into the tranny cooler and ruining them.....

@josh Frick has a 40 for sale in CT.
He posted it on here a little while back.

A friend of mine is looking for a Fj4O to build. It can be a project. No rust buckets. If anyone knows of anything please keep me in mind.
Thanks

Thanks,
We went to check it out a month or so ago. It was a little too rusty for my buddy.
He has the mechanical skills and the cash. Just needs the right platform to work with to pull the trigger. He may have to go out west.
There was a guy that lived in RI that had a yellow Fj40 project near Kingston. It had everything but needed to be put back together. Unfortunately I lost his number. I don't think he's on Mud.
Bummer

Hi guys I'm looking for a hinge for the spare tire carrier ( the square tire carriers )there the same hinge top and bottom
Saw your post on MUD. I am sure I have one of these (you only need one, right?) and it's yours for the cost of postage. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net with your address and I'll get it on its way to you. Thanks, Gary

WTB - Good running FJ62 or FJ80 with 3FE motor. Max budget is $2K. I'm near Concord, NH and don't want to go over 100 miles or so or 2 hours.

There's a decent looking 62 on clist near boston right now, right in your budget.

Ed, pretty sure your neighbor should be looking out west for any less rust than mine had. So so glad I didn't sell. For his budget though, with shipping, it's going to be very hard to find a solid bodied truck. Maybe look for something with no Motor or a torn down project.

Swelltimes, $700 seems pretty darn steep for the fiberglass only portion. That seems to me more like the price of a perfect hardtop with sides

There's a decent looking 62 on clist near boston right now, right in your budget.

Ed, pretty sure your neighbor should be looking out west for any less rust than mine had. So so glad I didn't sell. For his budget though, with shipping, it's going to be very hard to find a solid bodied truck. Maybe look for something with no Motor or a torn down project.

Swelltimes, $700 seems pretty darn steep for the fiberglass only portion. That seems to me more like the price of a perfect hardtop with sides
@yodafrick, thanks for the heads up. I really have no idea on price - I'll drop it in the original post. What range have you guys seen them go for?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom