||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

+80 very good deal. If I had not bought one two weeks ago...wife would kill me

IMG_0560.JPG
IMG_0557.JPG
I know some here are familiar with my 40 series. 1973, bone stock minus rims but have a set of riveted stock rims. Currently not running, but 73k original miles. Pollux orange. Have paperwork documenting Mia Farrow as original owner. Been moving garage to garage with me, but it's time to let her go. Pm me if you're serious. Pics show winch and rims that are already sold, but not original to the vehicle.

Last edited:
I wanted to see if anyone here might be interested first. I’m selling my 95 locked 80. 154k on it for mileage. I bought it 7/8ish years ago. I dd it for about 5 of those years and then just used it part time after that. It is currently off the road and hasn’t been driven on the road in a few months. Its done a few laps around the yard though.

The good:
-Comes with the winch(9k older superwinch) and bumper(a little twisted)
-Comes with Speski Cargo Barrier
-3rd row
-Clean body with little to no rust. Used fluid film to help protect it.
-Engine runs fine with some preventatives done, phh, power steering cooling, etc.
-Added 4x4 switch
-Glass is good including sunroof

Needs:
-Front axle will lock but the back axle is slow to lock and often will not at all. No problem with the center diff lock.
-Battery is toast, needs to be replaced
-Brake work
-Exhaust work (gasket between cats is junk) which has caused a code to pop up. I forget the code number.
-front driver seat is jammed.

Other than that, its pretty stock. The frame is good but could use a good cleaning. Surface rust on the frame. With some work this would be a very driveable truck or a good candidate to do whatever you would want. It would need to be towed out as the brakes are not up to speed. Price is firm at $2500.

sent a PM and would like to look at in next week.

Looking for two studded snows and rims for my brother's Tacoma:

245/75/R16 for 16" 6 lug wheels.

Anyone have anything up for sale?

Thanks!

If you can find some cheap wheels, I've got 4 unmounted 265/70/17 studded snows

OEM soft top doors. Pair in good condition with original hinges. $450 obo

!!WANTED!! !!WANTED!!
Land cruiser 70 series front seats or similar
Land cruiser 70 series wheels or similar.
PM me with what you have. Thanks.

Wanted in South Shore area of MA

Tailgate for my 1996 80-series (my rig is green but I'll take anything almost that isn't a rusted pile)
My front pass seat has stopped working. Stuck in full forward position. Either a whole seat or just seat bracket perhaps?

I think I gotta let go of my Baby. But, I'd love to see it go local, and to someone that cares. Harvey Build Thread A lot of work in. No rust. I'm happy to talk more in depth via PM. I would include all the original Steelies. Some highlights: New OME suspension, TREs, Upgraded Rear Sway Bar, 33" tires w/ 2k on them, New Wire Harness from slcfj62, Hella H4s, New Gas tank, Eurospec mirrors (Toyota OEM), Kept up w/ general maintenance, Interior clean. Major NEEDS: Exhaust. Still original, and cat back needs to be replaced. I was gonna do it, but if someone wants to buy this, that can be your project ;) I'm looking to get 15K or best offer. Had it in Cruiser Solutions last summer to pick up that gas tank and they said it was the cleanest FJ60 they had seen in a while. PM me and we can talk about meeting up. It will drive anywhere.
20161128_154457.jpg

I think I gotta let go of my Baby. But, I'd love to see it go local, and to someone that cares. Harvey Build Thread A lot of work in. No rust. I'm happy to talk more in depth via PM. I would include all the original Steelies. Some highlights: New OME suspension, TREs, Upgraded Rear Sway Bar, 33" tires w/ 2k on them, New Wire Harness from slcfj62, Hella H4s, New Gas tank, Eurospec mirrors (Toyota OEM), Kept up w/ general maintenance, Interior clean. Major NEEDS: Exhaust. Still original, and cat back needs to be replaced. I was gonna do it, but if someone wants to buy this, that can be your project ;) I'm looking to get 15K or best offer. Had it in Cruiser Solutions last summer to pick up that gas tank and they said it was the cleanest FJ60 they had seen in a while. PM me and we can talk about meeting up. It will drive anywhere. View attachment 1363712
Looks like a great truck, good luck with the sale.

Any chance you have any spare panels / patch panels? Rear quarters, door sills, etc, that you're also looking to get rid of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom