Official HAMOM Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hhhmmmmmmm looks like a snow storm maybe brewing sat afternoon in to sunday............ glad you have a garge david

I say we make a quick run up to mountain mitchell once the wrenching is done...... snow run

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...blat=35.162917&smap=1&mp=0&map.x=195&map.y=80

That's nuts, especially considering we'll likely break the record high today and / or tomorrow here.

Calling for 80 degrees tomorrow! :eek:

Must be some front heading our way, hopefully we get some precipitation here!!!!

I guess that rules out driving the car for the sake of gas mileage... :crybaby:

Supposed to be in the 40's in the Greater Asheville Area on Saturday. Should be in at least the 60s in my garage (assuming the wife lets me keep the door open to the mud room)

I will be clearing out the rest of the fleet Friday night to make room for the HAMOM. Plenty of room for your favorite camp chair and the Gladiator Freezerator is within arm's reach. Ahhhh.:beer:

A retired IHRA drag racer lives up the street and may pop in. He owns a tool that he used in his spring shop in Marin County, California to take off leaf springs . . . some sort of impact hammer. Nice guy, real child of the 60s.

Those of you that can make it may be in for a first in springs for a 62 . . . .

Sweet I am next!!!!

at this point it is looking like just a lift kit install on Mary Ellyns 80 maybe sliders if I have then by then........... and if we have enough people we can do a rebuild on the front end of the 40 :D

I am thinking of doing it on Jan. 5th that should be the first Sat. of the month

I'm in JP! How warm is your garage?:D Maybe I can learn how to rebuild a front end on your 40!

I'm in JP! How warm is your garage?:D Maybe I can learn how to rebuild a front end on your 40!

yes lets pray for perfect weather!!! otherwise bring lots of layers and a rain suit wouldn't be a bad idea :doh:

My HAMOM, if it happens will be at Dan's house in Woodstock. For my Christmas present he has agreed to house the piggy and her parts...and work on her in his warm garage, over the winter while I am playing pregnant and subsequently, mommy. Over the next few weeks I am going to start crating up all the parts and pieces I have and start taking them (and the tables I have them on) over to his house.

All that being said, I still don't have the pig back. But in talking with the folks that have it, it's going to "look cherry" so it will be worth the wait.

March is still tentative...but plan on early to mid march, as I am due on March 29th.

2nd

Since no HAMOM in February, how about we talk about JP's HAMOM. Hey, JP, how's that Lockrite doing? Does :princess: like her lift? Any luck fixing that bleeder valve on the 62?

Do we need a hamon in Feb to get a lift and arb on Marshals 80??

I'm in!

Since no HAMOM in February, how about we talk about JP's HAMOM. Hey, JP, how's that Lockrite doing? Does :princess: like her lift? Any luck fixing that bleeder valve on the 62?

I now have brakes in the 62...... picked up a new wheel cylinder for 15 bucks at partsplus :D. And yes the :princess: loves the lift (reference the pic) she says she feels even more dominant and powerful with the extra inches of lift :grinpimp: Soon to be debut at Cullowhee will be 34" LTBs on blacked out factory rims :cheers:
marye80.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom