Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!

Anyone looking for a 100 series? I have this one that I towed in. It will come with all the paperwork to get a clean title. It was running and driving when the driver was stopped and had no insurance. It has 200k+ on it but appeared to run good. I will put it in the shop this week and check it out better. It has been sitting in our lot for a few months.

vin: JT6HT00W4Y0125276
miles: 264,447

I do not think it has the rear locker. I will double check on that.

I am thinking in the $3000 range or so, make a good CASH offer! Located in Richmond VA, 23230.

I am heading up to see Gary S this weekend and can drop off along the way.

Rob

100 series 1.jpg

100 series 2.jpg

100 series 3.jpg

100 series 4.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a 100 series? I have this one that I towed in. It will come with all the paperwork to get a clean title. It was running and driving when the driver was stopped and had no insurance. It has 200k+ on it but appeared to run good. I will put it in the shop this week and check it out better. It has been sitting in our lot for a few months.

I am thinking in the $3000 range or so, make a good CASH offer! Located in Richmond VA, 23230.

Rob

View attachment 1935700

View attachment 1935701

View attachment 1935702

View attachment 1935703

If I had seen this 3 weeks ago...

Rob

This is really tempting. Sending you a PM

Rob

View attachment 1935700

View attachment 1935701

View attachment 1935702

View attachment 1935703

Interested pending you taking a closer look at it. Can you PM the vin?

I will get the vin in the morning and try to get it in the shop to check it out a little closer. I should have all the paperwork complete to get a title for it by noon. I really thought the owner would have come back for it. I have a list of those interested and will keep everyone up to date.

I updated post with vin and milage. I will try to get it in the shop later and look it over. If you have any questions you can call me at the shop.

Rob

got some stuff back when i got my truck back from CO, so posting locally first.

when i got my 80 back in 2010 it was lifted with OME J springs - which one specifically, not sure, 850J rings a bell, but not finding my notes from 2010.

The 80 sat nice and tall (see outdoor photo below) and rode well with steel bumpers front and rear and an ipor skid plate; i did add caster correction bushings after i got the truck as the PO had not yet done so; and would advise the same if you upgrade to these. Those are 37" KM2's for reference.

These springs were going to be way too stiff for a lightened truck so slinky springs came back on the FZJ-48L / fj-ute, and now they're sitting on a shelf in Tysons, so make an offer.

let me know if you want me to un-wrap and look for a product code or s/n or something on them.

photo 2.JPG

IMG_2227.jpg

Last edited:
got some stuff back when i got my truck back from CO, so posting locally first.

when i got my 80 back in 2010 it was lifted with OME J springs - which one specifically, not sure, 850J rings a bell, but not finding my notes from 2010.

The 80 sat nice and tall (see outdoor photo below) and rode well with steel bumpers front and rear and an ipor skid plate; i did add caster correction bushings after i got the truck as the PO had not yet done so; and would advise the same if you upgrade to these. Those are 37" KM2's for reference.

These springs were going to be way too stiff for a lightened truck so slinky springs came back on the FZJ-48L / fj-ute, and now they're sitting on a shelf in Tysons, so make an offer.

let me know if you want me to un-wrap and look for a product code or s/n or something on them.

View attachment 1937988

View attachment 1937989
Do you remember how much lift you got with the springs? I'm looking at moving up to 4" this spring.

Do you remember how much lift you got with the springs? I'm looking at moving up to 4" this spring.

They came from the previous owner already installed so I didn’t have any before or after reference

People who would observe the truck asked me if I had any problems going lock to lock with 37’s without trimming my fenders or anything on the inside of the wheel well, I did not.

I’ve seen people who claimed with different springs a 2 1/2 inch or 3 inch lift and honestly this looked pretty tall compared to those.

The next time I’m at the warehouse I will look and see if there’s any kind of designation on them for the specific model of spring and that may help you decide on the height question sorry I can’t be more specific

OME puts a white tag with a model number on every spring. They actually hold up really well over years of use. Hopefully your PO didn't tear it off. I'm pretty sure that you can find a chart with measurements for the springs, including diameter, that might help with ID if the tags are missing.

I would like to have a Toyota starter motor for the electrical class so we can have a quick show and tell of its inner workings. It doesn't need to be functional, it can be a D.O.D.G.E. (Dead Or Dying's Good Enough). Does anyone have a starter motor they would be willing to donate? I already have an alternator thanks to @Stumpalama. I will be at Stump's tech day if that works for a drop-off. Thanks.
What about a Denzo Isuzu starter? I have a faulty to me one sitting in a box somewhere. I thought about rebuilding it, but I had also thought about rebuilding the truck and haven't yet.

I’ll look around the garage to see if I have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom