Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Guys!!!

Long time since I post anything. Life's been too busy.

Anywho... I found the brown goo all over the frame of the truck and looks like the PS CV boot failed.

By any change anyone has a set of CV axles that are collecting dust?

Please send me a PM.

Thanks!

1988 4 Runner SR5 For Sale. I am a former Capitol Cruiser member and moving out of the DC area. As a result I have an 88 4 Runner I would like to sell to someone who could use it. It has been sitting the past 4-5 years. Could be restored or used for parts. Automatic transmission was rebuilt about 2500 miles ago. Has 3VZE engine. Scaly rust underneath from being on the east coast. Original Phoenix truck. I have new front fenders for it. Interior is nice. Exhaust needs replaced and brakes need overhauled. Rear wheel wells beginning to rust. Has oil leak from what appears to be the rear driver's side valve cover. I believe engine has about 170K on it. It was replaced about 8 years ago from a separate 4RunnerI bought. Have lots of extra parts as well-doors, seats, glass......Looking to get it in the hands of someone who appreciates the gen 1 4 Runners. $500

Do you have any pics worth sharing? Do you have a title for it? Maybe post an email since I think Mud limits communication somewhat for new members.

Here are a few pics of the 4Runner @jeeph8r is selling.

IMG_3289.jpg
IMG_3296.jpg
IMG_3294.jpg
IMG_3283.jpg
IMG_3284.jpg

Could be interested unless someone closer snatches it up.

Could be interested unless someone closer snatches it up.

Go for it Thomas! If you want some detailed pics I can get them for you.

Having slept on it, I'm going to pass. Parts would be useful for my projects, but I think I'm going to stick with what I have and try to get that done.

1988 4 Runner SR5 For Sale. I am a former Capitol Cruiser member and moving out of the DC area. As a result I have an 88 4 Runner I would like to sell to someone who could use it. It has been sitting the past 4-5 years. Could be restored or used for parts. Automatic transmission was rebuilt about 2500 miles ago. Has 3VZE engine. Scaly rust underneath from being on the east coast. Original Phoenix truck. I have new front fenders for it. Interior is nice. Exhaust needs replaced and brakes need overhauled. Rear wheel wells beginning to rust. Has oil leak from what appears to be the rear driver's side valve cover. I believe engine has about 170K on it. It was replaced about 8 years ago from a separate 4RunnerI bought. Have lots of extra parts as well-doors, seats, glass......Looking to get it in the hands of someone who appreciates the gen 1 4 Runners. $500
How bad is the frame? surface rust or deep scale? Any holes?

ARB dual air compressor with air manifold, air chuck and 2 solenoids. i dont have the harness for it but it can be purchased separately. SOLD

older 10lb powertank unit with HD mount and air hose (not pictured) works perfectly i just have 2. asking 350
power.png

arb 1.jpg

Last edited:
How bad is the frame? surface rust or deep scale? Any holes?
I will crawl under it this evening and get back to you. I remember it being just surface rust, but will admit I haven't been under it in a while.. There are holes in front fenders (I have new front fenders for it) and in the rear around the wheel wells. I believe frame is solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom