Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ill take them if they are still available. They would be awsome for my m100.
I have a few more if you want them, come get them out of my way!

This something you're working on? Let's see it.
Ive had it for several years. It currently gets a lot of use as a utility trailer. Converted to LC hubs when i got it. Here's a pic with a test fit using the spare from my 40.

IMG_2229.jpg

Hey guys, I have decided to sell off some stuff, project vehicles, etc, Way too much to list here but let me know what you are looking for. I have complete vehicles, tubs, frames, axles, engines, trannys, t-cases, etc.
1978 FJ40
1974 FJ40
1977 FJ40

I want to free up some cash to finish my stretched40 project, now that Lynchburg Lemonade is almost done....

I am pulling the 5spd and rear diff out of my 1982 FJ40 and putting a 4spd and open diff back in it. That will be for sale at a reduced price.

Best to PM me so we do not clog up this thread. @shmukster confirm all my horded parts!!!!

What's your plan to test drive Lynchburg now that the CRR is postponed?

What's your plan to test drive Lynchburg now that the CRR is postponed?
I have tags on it so I can drive on the street. I already wheeled it this past fall, so I know that works. Cage should be finally bolted back in today then I will think about getting the Orion in. I would love to go wheeling here soon, just need to see what the world is like.

My son could use these; where are you located?

My son could use these; where are you located?
Not sure if the old "tilt the phone to landscape mode" thing still works to show an avatar's info...because I'm too lazy to try since I'm on a laptop right now, but...
Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 1.50.29 PM.png

Bob - If Pete needs these out of his way before you can scoop them he can drop them off at my place and I'll stash them for you.

Patrick, that would be great, thanks for the help.

I have a drum brake fj40 front end. Complete with third member.

$75 - located west of Harrisonburg.

I have a drum brake fj40 front end. Complete with third member.

$75 - located west of Harrisonburg.
Does it come with a John Boat???? :).....do not feel bad, I have one too!

I feel bad for scraping it, but at a certain point, maybe it could be the anchor for the boat...I was thinking $50 for the third and $50 for the axle housing.

By any chance anyone here is hoarding a Slee front skid plate and diff drop? I'm willing to help you with your hoading issue and take it from you. :rofl:

I recently got the mid and belly plates and want the complete system.

By any chance anyone here is hoarding a Slee front skid plate and diff drop? I'm willing to help you with your hoading issue and take it from you. :rofl:

I recently got the mid and belly plates and want the complete system.
Check out the Trail Tailor diff drop; on sale now

Check out the Trail Tailor diff drop; on sale now
I saw that... But I don't know if it will work with the Slee skid plate.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom