Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you have a Quadratec Q9000 winch let me know... I have a complete winch that you can have for spare parts. No fairlead nor cable.

If you have a Quadratec Q9000 winch let me know... I have a complete winch that you can have for spare parts. No fairlead nor cable.

what if we don’t have one already 🤔 😊

Good question... LOL

I thought it would be good as parts and avoid fixing it. Parts are pricey.

lol I figured it needed something but wanted to make sure. Honestly, don’t need a winch at this time anyway—more of a knee jerk reaction.

The solenoid is bad. that's $99 and the motor is flaky... It corroded and the negative return doesn't make good contact to close the loop. That's another $99.

SOLD!!!!! I have a pair of jump seats for a 40 for sale. I bought them 2 years ago from a Club member for $600. I just want want I paid for them. One seat has a tear but overall they are in very good shape.
Local pickup or delivery in NoVA.

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2046[1].jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2046[1].jpg

Last edited:
WTB 80 Series driver's side rear marker light. Mine was somehow melted and cracked, so the light won't stay put. Also need a door light sensor. Checking here before I go to Ebay or other online sources.

WTB 80 Series driver's side rear marker light. Mine was somehow melted and cracked, so the light won't stay put. Also need a door light sensor. Checking here before I go to Ebay or other online sources.
I can send you some door light sensors. At least 2 of the 4 were working fine. PM me an address if you want them and I can get them out Monday from Charlotte.

President Trump said to stop hoarding stuff people need, does that mean I have to start selling 40 parts? :)

FJ40 rims (2),
IMG_20200322_113044.jpg
rivited.
Price: Six Pack of IPA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom