Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't mean to be a dream crusher, even though I excel at it, but you may want to reconsider your asking price.

There are new take offs available on ebay for only $50, WITH new OEM tires. Shipped to me in PA for only $67.

Seems they're 70 series rims. Limited market for them here in the states.

$117.42, but still!

I had not seen those. But they are the only ones. Rims are discontinued from what i have seen and most places sell them more. But for tires and rims, a good price!

Don't mean to be a dream crusher, even though I excel at it, but you may want to reconsider your asking price.

There are new take offs available on ebay for only $50, WITH new OEM tires. Shipped to me in PA for only $67.

Seems they're 70 series rims. Limited market for them here in the states.

$117.42, but still!

Shipping on 1 is $70... and on 4 is $281... So there is that to consider as well.

5th with 3" toytech lift... I know it's too much tire.
This is Ih8mud you are talking to. No such thing as too much tire. Step up to the challenge!!

Or, "everything fits if you are brave enough"

Last edited:
Free to good home. Came off my M12000. Drilled out for an 80 ARB bull bar.

IMG_20200223_152223241.jpg

This is Ih8mud you are talking to. No such thing as too much tire. Step up to the challenge!!

Or, "everything fits if you are brave enough"
Maybe if it weren't the wife's daily... Though that does add to the elements of danger.

I need to figure out some pricing. I also have a rebuilt diff with Fj62 gears (I think!). I think Ryan rebuilt it and then I sent my brother up to Gary’s place the pick it up years ago. Never used it. Everything came from my long gone 1986 FJ60. Also, may sell the very sweet half doors that came with my new truck. They are cool but I bet I will never use them!

464BE6D3-921A-432D-B971-9150158C1A1F.jpeg

96E7DF7F-AB96-4C19-AE1E-8FD1223AE171.jpeg

F900BA8F-3913-4943-8DFE-EDB6C119A844.jpeg

1E20962A-6D6C-4C8C-B0D7-56729E3328ED.jpeg

286078A3-7EA1-4701-9F08-DEB317FEDC08.jpeg

Let me know pricing on the diff and the locking hubs and spindle hardware. Maybe we can work out a deal on helping you with tires and mounting them with your beadlocks. It takes me about 30 min per wheel, a little more to dismount and mount. Believe me, I have done enough beadlocks with my racing!
Thanks

I need to figure out some pricing. I also have a rebuilt diff with Fj62 gears (I think!). I think Ryan rebuilt it and then I sent my brother up to Gary’s place the pick it up years ago. Never used it. Everything came from my long gone 1986 FJ60. Also, may sell the very sweet half doors that came with my new truck. They are cool but I bet I will never use them!

View attachment 2220740

View attachment 2220741

View attachment 2220742

View attachment 2220743

View attachment 2220744
What does the intake/snorkel tube fit?
What do the half doors fit?
I'd be interested in these items.

The intake tube if from my old FJ60 (2f) and the half doors should fit any 60 series. Still not sure on selling them and what to ask for them!!! They are pretty cool!

I'm in need of a driver's side bumperette. Anyone have one collecting dust?

CVT Mt Rainer Hybrid Extended Fly tan Roof Top Tent Brand New in Box. Never removed from box. For more information on this 3+ person RTT, CVT Mt. Rainier Roof Top Tent | Cascadia Vehicle Tents
Selling for $2600 (please note that is a $900 savings to the buyer between original cost & shipping.)

Anyone have some decent 265/75/16's laying around? Need 4. . . .
To keep this on topic, I will be selling the 4Runner. Just got a title for it so it's legal now. Pics to follow as soon as I have some time to dig it out of the garage.

Anyone have some decent 265/75/16's laying around? Need 4. . . .
To keep this on topic, I will be selling the 4Runner. Just got a title for it so it's legal now. Pics to follow as soon as I have some time to dig it out of the garage.
I've got five 265/70/17s.... Dunno if that'll help. Cooper RTX all terrains with good tread. On FJ Cruiser 6-lug rims.

I’d be interested in the wheels if you’re only looking for tires

I've got five 265/70/17s.... Dunno if that'll help. Cooper RTX all terrains with good tread. On FJ Cruiser 6-lug rims.
If the 100 was 6 lug I’d go for it but it’s 5 lugs. Thx tho !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom