Events/Trails Official 2019 Fall Crawl Information Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Boomstick we got ya. There are plenty of extra radios.

1566852827351.png

A shout out to our sponsors so far! Thank you @wardharris, @orangefj45, @MT4x4, @jamesurq, @TemboTusk !

Links to the event ads here:

and here:

There are more to come!

We had a request for hoodies:
1566870667275.png

Still need to confirm availability and pricing. But this could be an option. If it's a go, I will post up a separate order form.

Like or Love this post to show your interest in hoodies.

Last edited:
Just registered ...

I'm moving forward with sweatshirts and will let you know when the order page is online.
The logo is just for reference (not current).

The cost will be in the $35 +/- range.

Green
This is a 7oz/ Lightweight 75/25 hoodie
1567107781719.png

Or royal blue
This is a 8oz/ Heavyweight Gildan 50/50 hoodie
1567109674214.png

What do you think?

Last edited:
I like the green more than blue. How about a grey or something?

Grey

Get the heavier weight, I want one that is LEX Proof........any chance we could price some of these out that are flame retardant?

He needs his fire retardant

Anyone know if glass is allowed? I plan on bringing adult beverages (for responsible consumption). Just wondering if I should transfer them to non-glass containers?

Anyone know if glass is allowed? I plan on bringing adult beverages (for responsible consumption). Just wondering if I should transfer them to non-glass containers?
Most camping sites do not like glass. I always try to bring mine in cans. With that being said I do not think they band glass. Nothing sucks more than stepping on a broken bottle. The alphabet store does not sell much in cans so that has to be brought in a glass!

I did not see anything about glass on the website for the Cove.

Most camping sites do not like glass. I always try to bring mine in cans. With that being said I do not think they band glass. Nothing sucks more than stepping on a broken bottle. The alphabet store does not sell much in cans so that has to be brought in a glass!

I did not see anything about glass on the website for the Cove.
I checked their site as well, and didn't see anything about glass. I'd bring a couple large bottles, not a Bud Light 24 pack. Something 40 proof or higher. I have one bottle in a metal container from a previous camping trip.

Any requests?

@94YotaGuy glass bottles are ok, sometimes recommended.
As long as you share.

Especially when the glass bottle contains brown goodness

Schedule clear. Registered.

Question
I guess we pay the campground on arrival? Does the fall crawl registration guarantee us a camping spot?

Went and read the whole thread. Looks like we pay in person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom