Events/Trails Official 2019 Fall Crawl Information Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone, I would like to attend the 2019 Fall Crawl. I'm also interested in joining the Capital Land Cruisers Club. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Good afternoon everyone, I would like to attend the 2019 Fall Crawl. I'm also interested in joining the Capital Land Cruisers Club. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Welcome!

To join the club, you can click HERE and follow the instructions. We meet the 1st Wednesday of the month at 7pm at Kilroy's in Springfield. Information on our monthly meetings can be found HERE.

As for Fall Crawl, just stay tuned to this thread and our WEBSITE

Welcome to CLCC

We need Pics of the 4 Runner to be official.

Welcome to the club!

We are getting closer to opening Registration!
We are bata testing the registration website.

Hey Jakes40, here’s my beautiful 4Runner!!

We need Pics of the 4 Runner to be official.

Welcome to the club!

9CB43BA7-BDCE-4813-988D-6F92234A3722.jpeg

ADF21164-AA86-4FED-BB35-F4545CE778CA.jpeg

B80F3029-69CB-4B60-8C0B-300AEFBE1010.jpeg

just kidding I am sure it would be fine for family

It's a family friendly event until the Woodford comes out.... Then @bkfj40 starts laughing up his usual storm and the Woodford keeps getting passed around till there is none left. I wonder if there is going to be a Techno Party this year? ;)

It's a family friendly event until the Woodford comes out.... Then @bkfj40 starts laughing up his usual storm and the Woodford keeps getting passed around till there is none left. I wonder if there is going to be a Techno Party this year? ;)

You should bring your MC gear in the back of your 70 and make your own Techno Party! You know what hippie’s say! “If you make it they will come!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom