Oct 7th-9th Jocassee Camping and Cruising (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I'm in G'ville. I'm going to try to make it over to alexs by 12. If you want to drop it off to me tonight I'll take it. IT is possible alex and I could go through town and pic it up from you tomorrow. Just call me 4140563

So thats 9 including me, alex, gehn, jeff, travis (who will miss two meals) and john.

Scott or anybody else I might be leaving out?

I'm figuring Alan might show up for sat night.

Let me know by tomorrow morning. I'll be stopping by the store on the way out.

If nobody else chimes in I'll plan on 10 people.

Rain looks like it will stop sat around luch and be just a few here and there sat night and sun.

I'm getting stoked.

Wings tomorrow night are going to be awesome. :D

Trollhole said:
So thats 9 including me, alex, gehn, jeff, travis (who will miss two meals) and john.

Scott or anybody else I might be leaving out?

I'm figuring Alan might show up for sat night.

Let me know by tomorrow morning. I'll be stopping by the store on the way out.

If nobody else chimes in I'll plan on 10 people.

Rain looks like it will stop sat around luch and be just a few here and there sat night and sun.

I'm getting stoked.

Wings tomorrow night are going to be awesome. :D

yup, i should be there the whole time. Thanks marshal! let me know if you want me to bring anything or help out cooking.

its college and all about experimenting you sorry buggers :flipoff2:!!!!!!!!!! I like women okay :cheers: bastids...........

isn't it amazing how leaving out at simple comma can ruin ones rep. ???? :whoops:

anyways I am
jacked for tomorrow!!!!!!!! party time excellent!!!!!!

Last edited:
Marshall I'm covered for food. Is it going to be a big inconvience for you or Alex to pick up my tent?? I don't want to cause a hassle for anybody.

-T

Hey Scott, my name is Travis. I am heading up tomorrow if you want to follow. Give me a holler at -864-270-1821.I believe Marshall gave the wrong number for you, I have tried to reach you. Let me know.

Hey Scott

Hey Scott, my name is Travis. I am heading up tomorrow if you want to follow. Give me a holler at -864-270-1821.I believe Marshall gave the wrong number for you, I have tried to reach you. Let me know.

Man...what a ride!!!

I'm sitting in front of my computer before I head in for a much deserved nap at 1o'clock in the afternoon, Sunday.

Man, what a ride! Saturday was a somewhat fruitless journey into to unknown looking for a feasable trail for our december Poker Run. After a little rest and world-famous cheese burgers BBQed by our esteemed chef, we headed out again for a night run. One broken birfield later, I consider myself fortunate to join the privilaged ranks of side-resting cruiserdom.

I had a great time, fellas. Good to see John Coles and Travis at the event.

Rhett, the Cruiser Dog and I are now going for some sweet sleep and dream of the crack that swallowed by beloved 40.

Thank you, guys!!! I had a great time!!!!

Travis- Thanks for trying to reach me, I would have had to break the bad news anyway. Two sick kids did not make for a day of getting in what looked like a beautiful day in the mountains. Hope it was fun for all and I hope to get in soon.

Yes it was another awesome Upstate Cruiser event, lots of good memories..................

I have never seen so many trails to explore in one place, and it was some pretty hairy stuff at that. I have to say the night wheeling we did saturday after dinner was probaly the most fun I have ever had offroading. This trail system is a gem of a find and Sunday morning Marshall, Richard, Gehn and Myself head back out to explore the trail system on foot needless to say we were blown away by the number of trails and the aray of challenges. We are going to organize a trail ride here in the very near future to take advantage of this sweet trail while it is open for access.............. Hopefully Marshall and gehn will post up the pics and videos from the trail so you guys can see what you missed out on :flipoff2:

Killer weekend thanks to everyone that came out! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome event and good times. The trail system we found is killer we will be able to spend a whole weekend out there and not go through it all. Just roads coming off in every direction. Can't wait to get out there.

I cant believe i missed that. You guys better take me back there, i'm excited. Had a great time, thanks for letting me come along.

We all felt bad you missed out on the good stuff John. We will get you out there and let you trash it around soon don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom