Parting Out NoVa/MD/PA - Parting Out (2) 1984 FJ60s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the Dizzy and Ignitor and if so what condition and how much for them? Thanks.

Dizzy and ignitor in good shape. $80 shipped Please PM me if interested

Are either of the bumpers clean, front and back? Looking for near mint. Are the brown pillar covers/ seat belt covers available?

The fronts are in good shape considering. have to look at the rears. Brown pillars covers and seat belts are for the front row?? If so yes they are available. Please PM me if interested.

Is the brown dash original and uncrwcked? How much shipped. Second on the front seat covers if they are in good shape. Good carpet, all three parts? Clean door cards? Thank you.
Front dash has a crack by the cluster hood.
IMG_5159.JPG

Interested in front driver and passenger seat if they're in good shape.
Good shape but second in line. Cloth on DS in great shape. vinyl has a small tear.
IMG_5162.JPG

Also interested in a brown center console if it's intact and in good shape

Good shape and intact.

IMG_5147.JPG

Did you get a chance to get some pics of the front seats?

This is from one of the trucks, the other DS seat is pictured above.

IMG_5153.JPG

Driver's side seat rails if solid?

Yes

This is from one of the trucks, the other DS seat is pictured above.
I'll take whichever seat bottom fabric and cushion is in the best shape (passenger or driver side). Just need one seat bottom fabric cover and one cushion/foam.

Interested in a driver side sun visor in good shape. The plastic doohicky that it mounts to the ceiling is what I'm mostly interested in.

I'll take whichever seat bottom fabric and cushion is in the best shape (passenger or driver side). Just need one seat bottom fabric cover and one cushion/foam.

Please PM Me and we can discuss

Complete engine? lowest mileage one.

Please PM Me and we can discuss

How much you want for the dash and radio? I am also interested on the roof chrome.

Both dash pads sold. I am think you want OEM radio.
How much for the transfer case and t-case shifter?

$350 plus shipping Please PM Me and we can discuss

Interested in a driver side sun visor in good shape. The plastic doohicky that it mounts to the ceiling is what I'm mostly interested in.
$50 shipped Please PM Me and we can discuss

Steering column switch assembly for the wipers, lights and signals. PM me a price. Thanks.

$60 shipped to HA Please PM Me and we can discuss

PayPal sent on the DS seat rails a few weeks ago. When will you ship?

Been traveling will be at the shop tomorrow and will pull these. Will ship on wednesday

How about the fuse panel cover, the surrounds for the hvac controls, the plastic door sills, and the cover for the steering column?

Need the harness side plug for the carb cooling fan, shipped to 27705. PM me a price.

How are the dashboads and center bezels. If good I'd like to know what the cost would be to 78070. Thanks, Jim
Frank, thanks for getting the dash to me. Absolutely as described and you did an incredible job packaging it. Really appreciate your attention to detail. Thanks again. Jim.

Transfer cases?

Shipped to a commercial address in CA 95203

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom