Next Run - 12/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI, the next official run is scheduled for 12/20. If the weather is good, I believe @Crusha and myself are planning to make a RC run this coming Sunday 12/7. Would love to have one or two more like-minded souls along for the ride. Looking to cover some good ground and hit mainly blues with the occasional purple or black trail.

We are going sunday if that changes things.

the 20th a go? I may make it.

The 20th is still a go for the official run.

Yesterday Stan, Crusha and I had a little informal run with our 62,80 and 100-series. Fun times!

I was asked to lead, so just for reference and to possibly help guide future outings here was our rough route:
West property, H(green) to 12(blue) to a short loop of 20(black) then 11 to 17 to 11 to 19A (Blue) to 19B towards deathtrap then back to 11. We stopped to take a peak at 23(Blue) but got a bit intimiated by the "hard blue deep mud" warning sign. Did 18A and B then 10A then around to the south property Topless for Tatas.

We got a little lost at the end of Tatas but ended up making it out fine.

The blue trails are just about perfect for a small lift truck on 31-33s, no threat of real carnage, still need to pick a good line, etc. I really liked trail 12, had a bit of water on it from the recent rains and meanders through the woods.

It was Stan's first trip in his new 60-series, good lucking truck and did great on 33" ATs. Once the armor comes in you'll be ready for more! Nice to meet you and fun times!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418051687.828145.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418051703.775002.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418051715.292144.jpg

Last edited:
Wow guys sounds like a great day! Your choice of trails is awesome- you covered many of my favorites, been over them all many times. great choice. Sure had a beautiful day for it and I'll bet there were very few trucks in the park, eh? Glad to hear three guys made it. i'm looking forward to letting my 40 stretch her legs a bit on the 20th- she's been sitting in my driveway, not in the garage as she usaully has been for the last numwer of years. It'll be good to get out on the 20th. Post more pictures if you have them! Thanks for the report. Gary

Cool i'll be there, I reserved my cabin so im ready :p

Roll call for the 20th!

@Crusha and @fireball, my sons and I had a great time with you guys on Sunday. My oldest boy is still talking about Crusha's awesome run at the black 20 trail loop!:cool:
Real happy with the 60's maiden voyage and can't wait to get back there when the new armor is mounted up guys!:bounce2:

Have fun on the 20th. Unfortunately, we can't make it.

Regards,
Stan

@Crusha and @fireball, my sons and I had a great time with you guys on Sunday. My oldest boy is still talking about Crusha's awesome run at the black 20 trail loop!:cool:
Real happy with the 60's maiden voyage and can't wait to get back there when the new armor is mounted up guys!:bounce2:

Have fun on the 20th. Unfortunately, we can't make it.

Regards,
Stan

Stan - great to meet you and the boys as well! Can't wait to see your son out there in a few short months. If you thought you were nervous this time, just wait until that day :)

Crusha makes those black runs look easy. He told me next time he wants to go up it backwards. Driving with one hand. Blindfolded!!!! :)

Good point Fireball, my son has that typical 15 year old disregard for self preservation. If his wheeling is anywhere near as nerve=racking as his MX racing, I'll need medication to watch it!

The bumpers are on their way from Jason at Trail-Tailor, and new sliders from White Knuckle Off Road, so we should have everything mounted up and ready to go the next time we meet up. That ought to relieve some of the carnage concerns to the 60.

Hope to catch up with you guys again in the near future.

Stan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom