Next Run - 12/20 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great video Steve, thanks for that. Also, really nice work on your buildup. I have been watching on your FB group.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Yes it was a very good day on the trails. Not crowded at all and with a small group (5 trucks) we made good time. Bla bla bla....

Thanks for the recap Gary! Tried to follow along on the map where we went Saturday as compared to last time. it dawned on me that I have not really been to the South Property. Anything good down there?

Steve- enjoy the videos and Kar thanks for the pictures. I'm usually leading a group or spotting and never take photos. I sure enjoy seeing them, though! The property across the road from the entrance is interesting. I could find a good days wheeling over there for us to be sure. All the way down at the far end of the property is Outer Limits I've done that a few times. Anywhere on rausch is good. We didn't even get out into the snakebite area Saturday and there's a some otgher good trails in the south property. Maybe next month, eh? gary !

Those of you who have not previously provided contact info, please send me a PM with the folowing if you are have interest in being involved in the club, or even if you would just like to receive our newsletter.

Real name
City, State
Email address
Phone number
Year/model of vehicle
TLCA member - yes/no

Thank you,
Andy

Wow! You guys covered some ground! Looks like fun was had by all. Sure wish we could have made it. When's the next trip????:bounce::bounce2::bounce:

Very nice, thanks for the detailed recount and the awesome photos. You guys hit some cool looking trails I haven't been on - jealous!

I believe the next run is the 17th as per the "3rd Saturday of the month" mantra. I'll let the powers that be confirm that though!

Yup...January 17th, on the trails at nine...sharp:flipoff2:

Even though we are planning to run the North property this time, I found this announcement on Rausch's message board:

If you are visiting the park you will notice some timbering going on at the East property. The park/property is still open while this is taking place BUT please stay on the established marked Rausch Creek trails. The fresh cut areas could potentially damage your vehicle during this process.
Now, ready for the good news....old trails will be refreshed and new trails will be underway after the timbering is complete! Woo hoo! Thank you everyone your cooperation during this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom