Next Run - 12/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rausch...
Been Mud-free for a bit due to a crashed computer:bang: and traveling:steer:.
I hate using my phone for anything except calls, or texts :rolleyes:

So it looks like the following are in: :clap:
Shmukster
Caz
Pacer
VBRoamer
Satanic Mechanic
Stevesnj
Crusha

The maybes are:
KKAAR
thebus

Am I missing anyone???

Chime in!

My friend Mukesh may be there with his stock 40. I'll have a seat in my 40 and will have donuts of course! Gary

Hey guys, this is Mukesh. It's a stock 60. I'll be coming with my girlfriend.

Andrew, I know I spoke to you once a couple years ago about a 40 I wanted to build, but that never panned out.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Well my 40's been siting outsixde in my driveway for the last month or so, first time ever not being sheltered in the garage! I decided to give her a little exercise today, she fired right up and drove well. Pulled her into the garage until Saurday and figured why iw as blowing fuses in my satellite radio circuit- fixed that. Checked all the fluids and she's ready to go! Gary

what time Saturday is everyone planning to meet, I was planning to head down fri but couldn't change plans, was going to leave early sat to get there on time.. also thebus canT make it.

On the trail by nine.
Arrive by 8:30 to sign in...

what time Saturday is everyone planning to meet, I was planning to head down fri but couldn't change plans, was going to leave early sat to get there on time.. also thebus canT make it.

Hey how was the video from my truck?

I'm at twin grove. I'll see you all there at sign in.

Yeah I'll be at Rausch by 8:30. weather looks to be good tomorrow, some sun early then a bit cloudy. temps in the thirties good stuff. My cell is 570-694-6444 anyone else going maybe should post up their cell numbers. Steve- the restaurant at Twin Grove is good, great wings good burgers and good service. They have alcohol!

Hey guys,
I can't make it tomorrow, my hot water boiler went on the fritz this evening, need to get it fixed tomorrow to keep the family happy. Have Fun fellas.

Cheers,
Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom