For Sale New OEM FJ55 Tailgate Handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD.

I have a new OEM tailgate handle for sale. It has never been mounted. Sorry, but I do not have a gasket for it.

Please PM me with your offer.

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

Last edited:
In negations...

3_puppies, have you sold yours?

I've still got it, that's why I was wondering what it's worth.
It may be going to go down in value as I hear there is a vendor working on a reproduction.

I've still got it, that's why I was wondering what it's worth.
It may be going to go down in value as I hear there is a vendor working on a reproduction.

P,

Mine won't be available for quite a while but the new gaskets might be available by the end of February.

J

Still for sale...

Still for sale...

I see at one point you and @Delancy were in negations and I’m not looking to retrace his steps.

Please state your price and if it’s in my budget I’ll take it..

Just for a little clarification, I did some research and there is not a lot (pretty much nothing) to go on regarding how to price the tailgate handle.

OK, A Genuine GM Parts 15997911 Rear Gate Handle sells for $27.17 on Amazon Amazon.com: Genuine GM Parts 15997911 Rear Gate Handle: Automotive

Or a Toyota Sienna Van 98-03 Sequoia 01-07 Outer Rear Liftgate Door Handle #6909008010 sells for $8.10 Amazon.com: Toyota Sienna Van 98-03 Sequoia 01-07 Outer Rear Liftgate Door Handle 6909008010: Automotive

So it would appear tailgate handles sell for $30.00 or less.

FJ55 handles are harder to find but I doubt they cost much more, your added value will only come from the value you place on it and for that I can’t give you a number.

I’ll give you $100.00 for your hard to find FJ55 handle or about 3.3 times the going rate for liftgate handles.

I discovered the seemingly last known new OEM FJ55 tailgate handle listed "locally" on cruiser corps' website which I linked here in the classifieds and do not know who in fact snagged it as they kept quiet. For reference, It was listed for somewhere between $115 -150.00 ...and then there were none.

The handle has been sold to Delancy.

Sounds like it's going to a good home

Dunno 'bout dat....

'Tis but one more check on...or off, grammatically speaking....the list. In this case and others, for the second time, since abandoning the completely idiotic idea of sectioning in a barn doored pigs ass on the '76, AFTER liquidating for pittance, in the spirit of Cruiser karma.

Looking for NOS tag lights, rear reflector rings, front door handles and (in my dreams) a grill.

Hopefully, this one Pig saga of untold years will draw to an end before the next decade begins.

Dunno 'bout dat....

'Tis but one more check on...or off, grammatically speaking....the list. In this case and others, for the second time, since abandoning the completely idiotic idea of sectioning in a barn doored pigs ass on the '76, AFTER liquidating for pittance, in the spirit of Cruiser karma.

Looking for NOS tag lights, rear reflector rings, front door handles and (in my dreams) a grill.

Hopefully, this one Pig saga of untold years will draw to an end before the next decade begins.

You need a grille? I has an extra grille (grill? grille?). PM me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom