New Member, Its a family thing... Please Welcome Elsee and I !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey Folks,
Long time guest and finally decided to join the discussion and fun times here on the forums! Thanks for all the knowledge so far. Elsee is my 1999 TLC, with just shy of 500,000 miles. It was gifted to me by my father, After he purchased a 200 series named Elsee II. He daily drove her after buying her used from the dealership (with roughly 30,000 miles). Elsee still has all original drivetrain with a paint touchup a few years ago, and still runs and drives like new.
My wife and I love the truck so much and are working to build her into the ultimate rolling camp kitchen and overlanding rig.
Most recent upgrades are Kenwood DMX957 headunit and backup camera, Method wheels, 35" Nitto Ridge Grappler tires, Dobinson 3" IMS lift, Cruiser Tech rock sliders and small things like LEDs all around (interior, Headlights and reverse). She's in the shop now getting PowerStop drilled and slotted rotors and SS brake lines, and new heater T's and hoses.
Awaiting delivery of Plaid wagon rear seat nets, TrekBoxx Alpha system, tailgate pad, Dissent Skids and Rear dual Swingout bumper, and Dobinson heavy springs to carry the extra load.
Looking into a roof rack, most likely Dissent as well and adjustable trackbar to get the rear axle re-centered.
Got all my recovery gear sorted and excited to get it all organized in the new drawer system.
Next phase will be awning, solar, fridge, and RTT.
Many thanks to all the 100 series owners here as I've learned a ton browsing since we got the truck.
Cheers!
Brendan

elsee photo.jpeg

IMG-2657.JPG

IMG-0112.JPG

IMG-0093.JPG

Great looking LC and welcome to the forum!

Well worth getting a full recon on the engine whilst she is running sweet. Better now than to wait for her to break down and cost you engine damage and money. Looks like a great deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom