New Lexus LX450 OEM Factory Head unit re-installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone.... thanks to @asutherland I was able to get a new OEM Lexus LX450 head unit, and had my local Toyota Dealership install it. Here are the before and after pictures..... Really happy with the look and the center stack is slowly getting lit up, and will seen hopefully look like it did when she rolled off the lines in '97....

LX450 - Center Stack - Before.jpg

LX450 - Center Stack - After.jpg

Must be attempting a complete factory restoration?

@cbpeck - Sure am. This coming Feb will mark one year since I took ownership.... The car has had a full 360 since being originally bought in Marietta GA in June of 1997 as a 1997.... then had a few stints in Dalton, GA and Tennessee. Oddly enough, she is back at Marietta Toyota and moving closer and closer back to factory as the days and months go by. Final steps will be to get her repainted in Color Code 045 White sometime in late 2019 :). Will share pictures as I am documenting the whole process. But per usual as mechanical issues come up - those take precedence over the more fun cosmetic upgrades which show up so much more!

Love it dude. Mine is bone stock and will remain so. Half the bulbs are out though. Haha

@CYKBC - What are you gonna do.... those damn bulbs are tiny and stubborn.... one little fun off-road ride and suddenly it's darkness inside. Yes Bone stock and OEM are all I know !

@CYKBC - What are you gonna do.... those damn bulbs are tiny and stubborn.... one little fun off-road ride and suddenly it's darkness inside. Yes Bone stock and OEM are all I know !

My 22 year old is no museum piece. I'll chalk up another in the "building character" category my friend. :D

It'll get there... mine is and I fear always will be WIP - Work in Progress :D!

I keep a fine used head unit on a shelf for when the day comes . . .

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom