For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

no power hatch actually used that as part of my negotiation saying that my wife really wanted that and I could just wait for a 2019 to see what else changes.

the color is black. It replaced my black lx470.

Congrats @JOFS! Which dealer has your '06? Wonder what they'll be asking for it?

Sorry @RND1 I will see if they put it out but I suspect it will go to auction

If I learn anything I will let you know
John

I sold my 2011 Amazon Green with 115k for $39.5k

Leftover 2017 New
30 Miles on it 70k plus gave me full retail for my 2006 lx470 in trade. I was actually planning to sell it to another mudder but would have taken a 5.5% sales tax hit.

Sorry.

Wow that is an awesome deal!!

Earlier today I called on three various leftover 17s and best number I heard was 76.5.

Used 17s with 15-30k miles are still around $70k.

Leftover 2017 New
30 Miles on it 70k plus gave me full retail for my 2006 lx470 in trade. I was actually planning to sell it to another mudder but would have taken a 5.5% sales tax hit. @RND1

What did they give you for retail on the 2007? Miles on it?

What did they give you for retail on the 2007? Miles on it?
IT was a 2006 with 120 K. I had listed it here on mud briefly for 18K. That was with a set of 4 studded snows on 2017 LandCruiser rims.

So I kept the rims and tires and they gave me 15.

I realize these 100 series are in demand and mine was about as free of rust as they get in this neck of the woods, but didn't think it would command the premium I see some of the trucks asking because it is from Maine and everyone would be concerned it is a rust bucket (which it wasn't).

I am always watching what stuff is going for and have been seeing used 17s listed for more than I paid.

John

The lowest number I've gotten on a new 2018 is 76.5 without the tv screens.

With USAA car buying service/ discount, 2018 w/ no tv screen- $77,885 at the AutoNation Toyota in Buena Park, CA. White, gray and silver in stock...

What does GST mean?

What do y'all think about this 200 for sale?

Used Cars for Sale: Search 2 Million Listings & 436,289 Deals - iSeeCars.com

In 2019 I will be stationed in Vina Del Mar Chile for two years and I am convinced, after research, I want to take a 200 series vice 100 series down there to explore on the weekends. Something super reliable and capable (3 kids) with modest modifications: OME lift/UCAs, sliders, and a roof rack. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
What do y'all think about this 200 for sale?

Used Cars for Sale: Search 2 Million Listings & 436,289 Deals - iSeeCars.com

In 2019 I will be stationed in Vina Del Mar Chile for two years and I am convinced, after research, I want to take a 200 series vice 100 series down there to explore on the weekends. Something super reliable and capable (3 kids) with modest modifications: OME lift/UCAs, sliders, and a roof rack. Any thoughts?
Based on recent threads and shear lack of availability, if there's no rust and good records it's probably a fair deal. I just saw a 2013 w/ 65k miles posted in SoCal for $43,500 (can't find it posted must have sold).

2011 LC, 169K miles, White, very clean body, second row seat backs had some scuffs/dings/gouges, rest of interior close to as new, traded in at Lexus of Birmingham in Alabama, $26792 out the door. Required an alignment as soon as I got it home, drives perfectly now. Will get new tires as soon as we get back from Florida (1,500 miles+). Very pleased with purchase. It has been 39 years since I last owned a Land Cruiser; I expect this one will take me to the end.

Currently looking at an 08' with 106K. One owner vehicle serviced at dealer, in Green. Haven't seen great interior photos yet.
Priced at 28.9,

Thoughts?

lc.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom