For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Definitely looks like an enthusiast's rig.

However, buyer beware on this one. The truck looks great, but the undercarriage is a rust bucket. I inquired about it a couple of weeks back. They sent the photos and I had to decline my interest.

Photos of what I'm talking about:
View attachment 1721990 View attachment 1721991 View attachment 1721992

If the frame and rear axle look like that, you can bet your ass that KDSS valve is ate up with rust.

Such a shame.
Booo ! I was going to look at it this weekend. I'm in PA and neither of my 100s are that bad and 1 is 10 yrs older (2003) from CT.

We just purchased a 2015 LX570 w/39k miles in Memphis, TN for $49k.
upload_2018-6-14_9-24-24.jpeg

What do you think about this one?
I am thinking on buying it...
Autotrader - page unavailable

The maintenance records for this one are better than anything else in that vintage / price point. The PO appeared to be very diligent about taking care of the vehicle. I emailed them about it last week before the dealer dropped the price.

I'll have to dig through my phone as the salesman sent me about 10 or so additional pictures. The undercarriage is spotless and the KDSS valve appears to be clean - despite the fact that they obviously sprayed it with some black paint before snapping the photo; this bothered me as I asked him to specifically photograph it as is. Oh well,

IIRC the interior was in good shape minus some marring on the headliner from larger items being loaded in the back (probably furniture).

I think it's a good truck if you're looking for a 2009.

Thanks,I might pull the trigger kn this one .any thoughts about the price?

Thanks,I might pull the trigger kn this one .any thoughts about the price?

They've dropped it a couple of times. I would get the KBB and go from there. I wouldn't pay more than $24k, but would make that call after seeing it in the flesh.

We just bought our first Landcruiser, finally! 2011 with 100k Miles. Always in San Diego it’s whole life, with a sparkly undercarriage. We’re now the 3rd owners, perfect maintenance records, with 0 miles on brand new Toyo AT2s. $34k OTD. Now in middle of our 2000 mile road trip through the southwest, it’ll be shipped back to our home in Hawaii next week!

Anyone see this 200. My only concern is it's from a salt belt state PA. I asked the dealer for pictures from under the vehicle.

I’ll be getting rid of an 08 for a 14 in the next month or so. I will be trading the 08 in and not selling on mud.

The 08 has been pretty good. Bought for mid 40’s with 77k miles. Now has 225k miles. If you see a deal on a 14 please pm me.

Bought this one on here from another member, 202k miles, TJM bumper, winch, small lift, decent tires for $22k. Well kept, no rust, and only a few small cosmetic issues, as well as due for a brake job.
Love this truck. Amazing the difference from my 100 series.

6ACE16E1-376E-4A09-AB3A-60F4B5B2AE43.jpeg

E98C82CB-F71C-4D0D-8FB3-83E7F224AD81.jpeg

Hello there...

Selling my 2018 200. Sticker is $86,400, Current ODO is 1758 miles.

Interior: Terra
Exterior: Blizzard Pearl
Year: 2018

New fore 18' - Power Tailgate, Siri integration, no rear TVs

No scratches, defects, or leather wear...smells like the day I purchased her. Garaged. Located in Irvine, CA (Orange County).

Clean title. Has a Full front XPEL film (Seamless)...cost $2400 and has a 10 year warranty. Was done the day I bought her.

Still under Toyota care until late March 2021.

Message me if you are interested. I am moving to Germany in September and cannot bring this beautiful rig with me unfortnuetly. My big loss iOS your gain.

IMG_4511.jpg
IMG_3581.jpg
IMG_3579.jpg

More pics here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EDVK1ZhMTfKXcTJD7

$72.5K -

Best,
Jordan

Hello there...

Selling my 2018 200. Sticker is $86,400, Current ODO is 1758 miles.

Interior: Terra
Exterior: Blizzard Pearl
Year: 2018

New fore 18' - Power Tailgate, Siri integration, no rear TVs

No scratches, defects, or leather wear...smells like the day I purchased her. Garaged. Located in Irvine, CA (Orange County).

Clean title. Has a Full front XPEL film (Seamless)...cost $2400 and has a 10 year warranty. Was done the day I bought her.

Still under Toyota care until late March 2021.

Message me if you are interested. I am moving to Germany in September and cannot bring this beautiful rig with me unfortnuetly. My big loss iOS your gain.

View attachment 1730365 View attachment 1730366 View attachment 1730367
More pics here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EDVK1ZhMTfKXcTJD7

$72.5K -

Best,
Jordan
Wrong spot. Head over to 200 classifieds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom