For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Just bought the 2009 one owner with 125K that I mentioned in a previous post. Paid 27.5K for it.

Hi.

Looking at Southwest car : 09 LX570 at 45K miles for $39,000. Has only 7 service records with Carfax. Is it reasonable? Thanks in advance.

Yeah....it looks like it has been listed for close to three months but the dealer does not want to budge more than $500.... thanks for your response.

Amazing the difference from my 100 series

Can you elaborate on this? For someone who has had zero seat time in either but might be looking to change that. PM is OK if you don't wnat to clog up this thread with info.

Can you elaborate on this? For someone who has had zero seat time in either but might be looking to change that. PM is OK if you don't wnat to clog up this thread with info.
Power is astonishing. It’s a huge difference. The 200 is smoother, quieter, and more refined. Smoothness over washboard gravel roads is notable too. Overall it’s just a vastly more powerful, refined truck.

I just bought a 2013 LC with 83K miles, Toyota Certified Pre-Owned, I paid $40,200.

The CPO warranty give me 1yr/12K comprehensive warranty, and about 15 months/15k powertrain warranty (what's left of 7yr/100k).

I was also sold :frown: on a Toyota Platinum Warranty which extends the comprehensive warranty to 4yr/48k, for $2,500. I've never bought a warranty like this before, so I'm not feeling great about that buy, but who knows - the electronic scare me.

So, how'd I do?

I think they just high-fived each other after you handed them $2500 !

For this truck, it did not need it!

Just picked up a '14 LC with 49k miles, 1 owner for $45,400. Black on black and in impeccable condition, with a rust free undercarriage. Couldn't be happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom