For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Last week I was $1000 away from
Making a deal with Lexus of Tulsa for a '14 w/77k miles, one owner and all maintenance done at the dealer (pretty extensive service record). Was listed for $43k.

My goal was to pay $39k cash, or trade.

They offered $6k for my '04 LS430 with 115k miles, and $37 difference. In my mind the difference should have been $33 max, but they stood their ground. Lowest I was able to get them was $35 and I wasn't going over $34 so it was bye bye.

Net/Net their price was likely $40

Found a '14 with 59k miles, 1 owner, impeccable maintenance and VERY clean with Toyota certified warranty for $46k. Good deal?

I think the price is pretty much in the ballpark with the search I have been doing so far.

Bought a 2011 LX570, 99,220mi. highly optioned, everything accept radar cruise and accident avoidance. Has ML reference stereo, luxury package, towing, remote start, etc. Also has mild build, ARB Deluxe front bumper with fogs, skid plates, and 9.5xp Warn and 7” HID Lights, rear ARB bumper, ARB mud flaps, fender flares and BFG K02s.
One owner, no rust (Dallas Texas, no flooding) and full dealer maintenance records, every oil change at dealer on 5k intervals, tires, battery, etc. had the 6/100k platinum warranty.

Paid $33k

Last edited:
contemplating an 09 LC black/gray with 67k - asking 39k. clean check from my trusted Toy mechanic and solid service history. only concern is that it had electrical issues in past- throwing ABS light, odo stopped working, 4wd LO would not disengage, etc. Toyota tech said could have been hit or near a lightning strike. Toyota dealer replaced entire wire harness with 3/36 warranty. everything works fine.

thoughts?

contemplating an 09 LC black/gray with 67k - asking 39k. clean check from my trusted Toy mechanic and solid service history. only concern is that it had electrical issues in past- throwing ABS light, odo stopped working, 4wd LO would not disengage, etc. Toyota tech said could have been hit or near a lightning strike. Toyota dealer replaced entire wire harness with 3/36 warranty. everything works fine.

thoughts?

Considering I found a '14 with 59k miles, 1 owner, great maintenance for $46k, I think that sounds a little high. I get that it's low mileage for a '09, but at that price you're toying with '11-'13 rigs. Of course, a vehicle is worth what someone is willing to pay and if you like it.

One-owner rust-free, very straight, California-sourced, dealer-maintained Blizzard Pearl 2013, 104K, $37,981. I feel pretty luck to find a 2013 under $40K and glad to have the upgraded feature set with that year. Would have preferred lower miles to start from, but this thing had 22k per year of easy highway miles on it. It's a Land Cruiser, so I have no doubt she'll still be hungry for the trail 10 years from now at 300K. And very happy to have had someone else take the $42k depreciation hit!

On a side note, has anyway from out of CA purchased a vehicle there recently? That you have to take delivery outside of CA to avoid the sales tax is abousulte government silliness. Had to drive to Reno to get a statement notarized saying that I took delivery out of CA. You'd think they could simply tie this to the CA registration event...

Stand by for the build...

One-owner rust-free, very straight, California-sourced, dealer-maintained Blizzard Pearl 2013, 104K, $37,981. I feel pretty luck to find a 2013 under $40K and glad to have the upgraded feature set with that year. Would have preferred lower miles to start from, but this thing had 22k per year of easy highway miles on it. It's a Land Cruiser, so I have no doubt she'll still be hungry for the trail 10 years from now at 300K. And very happy to have had someone else take the $42k depreciation hit!

On a side note, has anyway from out of CA purchased a vehicle there recently? That you have to take delivery outside of CA to avoid the sales tax is abousulte government silliness. Had to drive to Reno to get a statement notarized saying that I took delivery out of CA. You'd think they could simply tie this to the CA registration event...

Stand by for the build...

I am an Alaska resident (no sales tax) working in Montana (no sales tax) and was not 'allowed' to buy a Washington state car unless I paid taxes or paid to have it shipped to AK. Despite having a couple AK ID's and address (subleasing , so no utility bills like they wanted) and the fact I told them they could send the paper work to AK for registration. Fortunately the Lexus of Tacoma GM is the only idiot I have dealt with regarding this. Two other Lexus dealers have no problem, just the wrong car combo I'm wanting, but I am patient ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'v bought out of both WA and NV before and no problemo. I've even bought private party out of CA before. California will be its own demise some day I suppose...

Didn’t understand about taking out of Ca for delivery to avoid sales tax. Aren’t we supposed to pay sales tax? Or are you from Oregon as your id suggests and if thats the case if you buy car in CA then you have to pay salestax?

If you’re not from CA then you wouldn’t pay CA sales tax... unless you want to donate to the republic. That’s how it works in WA and NV except you don’t need a notarized note from your mother showing the vehicle crossing state lines.

Just put a deposit on a 2016 in white w/ terra, ~34K miles, 2 owner, clean car fax.
Asking price on website was $65,xxx + TTL. After a few calls due to this being an out of state purchase, final numbers are...
Price: $$60,5xx
TTL/doc fee: $4,300
OTD: $64,8xx

Pretty happy w/ the purchase, car should be delivered in a week.

Next on the list: Better, slightly larger tires, OEM spacer mod, FR full roof rack

-Chris

Just put a deposit on a '14 blizzard pearl, 1 owner, 18k miles, immaculate inside/out, Toyota CPO for $55,400. The dealer was going to put on new OEM tires (due to CPO), so we agreed on me paying a difference of $400 additional to install BFG AT/KO2's 285/65/18. Rig literally looks showroom new as old couple owned it. Stoked and let the mods begin.

Finally picked up a 200 after looking for quite a while. 2010 LX570 with 75K miles for $34,900. According to Carfax it had regular maintenance/ oil changes every 5K and overall it looks pretty clean with no rust as it came from North Texas. It has everything accept radar cruise and accident avoidance. I drove it 350 miles back to Denver yesterday without any issues.

Just bought 2015 with 19k miles. CPO in service 2 years. Owner of dealerships vehicle. New tires, clear bra, fresh oil and service, clean car fax. White and black interior. $59,750 OTD . Oregon so no sales tax and 2 years remaining on registration. Very pleased.

I just bought up a Silver/Black L Certified 2013 LX 570, 43k miles, with all options except the advanced cruise control package 2 owners, clean carfax, well maintained for 48.5k.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a black 2011 LC with 115k and has the upgrade package (rear DVD, cool box, etc), southern truck, with service records and clean Carfax for 31,500. Does this seem fair? According to NADA, it's a steal, but not so much when you look at KBB. Which is more accurate?

BTW, 80% or more of the ones within 500 miles of me have been in accidents and/or are from Northern states. All of these are listed between $32k to $38k, which makes me feel like 31,500 is a good price for a clean one with good records and nice color combo.

I’ve found a 2009 LX570 (blue/tan) with 79,800 miles on it for $29,800 at a Honda dealership. I’ve owned two 80 and two 100 series including a LX470, a GX470, and an FJ, but not a LX570. I’m waiting for undercarriage pics on this one, but the CARFAX and service history look good. The vehicle looks very clean too - likely never driven off the highway / out of neighborhoods. If all checks out, I’m thinking an accepted $27,500 offer would make for a good deal. Any thoughts for current / previous LX570 owners including things to look for. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone purchased a new 2018 LC recently? I saw the local dealer had one (sticker $86k) that they were advertising for $78,500. This was their “before” haggle pricing. I am curious if this is decent pricing or if there is more room for negotiation? Thanks

My brother and I helped to negotiate the price down for my parents on their new 2018 LC. We got them down to that price from the sticker price you mentioned. We had to work the dealers though. There were 5 dealers in the area that had either a 2017 or 2018 in stock and they were in ~150 mile radius. We were haggling hard to get them to drop the price down that low. We were up against a tight schedule too as we were trying to make the purchase before the end of 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom