Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I Will suggest that we just place the orders and get the lines made. I can go pick up them on a weekday. Trying to get a bunch of work done on joshes rig today so I think I will skip the lunch

So are we canceling lunch then? If so i need to know so I can call the restaurant and cancel our reservation. If any local lawrence people wanna meet we could do that at 23rd Street without the reservation.

Fyi I have canceled the reservation I guess I'll head down there and see if I spot any cruisers there. I'll be in a green 93 80 series..

Is the next meeting 7/22 at Molle Toyota?

I'll drive up North. What are ya thinking?

North Columbia. ;)

Did anyone end up getting together 6/24? Anyone want to go to cars n coffee 7/8?

Won't be able to make it to monthly get togethers until August have too much work to do to prepare for the trip out west in July. Will see everyone at the August lunch get together.

Do we need to let anyone know if we will attend the Molle Toyota thing?

I would like to and looks like my schedule is open for that one.

I saw something on the TAC calendar but when I asked about it last month someone said we were meeting up north, that never happened. Busy summer schedules I imagine.

I believe that at the meeting in April it was discussed that as many of us that could make it would show up with our various cruisers for people to look at there at Molle.

I saw something on the TAC calendar but when I asked about it last month someone said we were meeting up north, that never happened. Busy summer schedules I imagine.

Where does one find the TAC Calendar?

What's going on at Molle?

There was an earlier post that Molle had requested LC's to come to display at their business on 7/22/17. Don't know if it's official or not.

Just saw that. That is where the calendar is...or was :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom