Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Dan04TLC @shoresoccer13 I should be able to make it to the meet by 1100. I won't be able to stay long but I will have your items with me if you guys are going to be there. My cell is 785-231-8738 if you need to get a hold of me in the morning.
Bring those tension springs too if you don't mind.

Custom Splice would like to help us out in Mid May. What dates work best for everyone?

Darn it!

I thought we were meeting the last Saturday of the month........... Everyone met LAST week. I was stuck under the hood of a van then.....

And I can't make next month......

I guess I'll just keep driving it......

Hey Mark.. I missed it as well. Maybe all of us that missed it can get together on the last Saturday

Custom Splice would like to help us out in Mid May. What dates work best for everyone?
We're on family vacation May 12th through the 22nd, but I can always send funds with someone if it's during that time.

Looking forward to May, when works for our meeting, as I want to set up a date with Custom Splice a winch, synthetic line supplier, makes custom ends, sells basically everything to get your car out of the mud.

Saturday May 20 works but it would have to be in the morning for me to make it. Have a Boy Scout thing that afternoon/evening.

Saturday May 6, 13 and 27 I'm open all day.

We are on vacation May 11th through the 22nd in Florida, so of Mike's dates, the 6th or 27th would work for me. But if they don't need the rig there, I can send funds along with someone else.

I vote May 27. I believe Custom Splice said it needed to be the in last half of the month.

That could be a problem for some people with Memorial day but works for me

I didn't pay attention to that being Memorial weekend. I took those days off so I will most likely be out of town. Good call.

What about May 20th ?

I can make the 20th work. Last time we met there in the AM and some of went to lunch in Lawrence afterwards.

May 20th. Who (especially those in Lawrence) does that work for?

Works for me!

Will Custom Splice make the cables and ends and stuff right there at the meeting? Plus premade stuff for sale? Sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom