Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think last time we gave them an expected order, then did more when we were there.

I just emailed Todd for details. FYI, just like last time, we will not list pricing details per his request. If your interested, PM me and I will start an email with details.

Kelly

Last edited:
Middle daughter graduates that Saturday. I'm gonna have to miss this one.

Email sent with details on winch line.

Going to send the preorder in this week. Anyone else need some line?

So we decided on May 20th then? Were we planning on eating after? Or just meeting at Custom Splice?

I vote for eating? Any lawrence folks have recommendations of where we should go?

Last time, some of us went to Freestate brewpub, but it is typically busy.

Yes, the 20th.

I vote for eating? Any lawrence folks have recommendations of where we should go?

Last time, some of us went to Freestate brewpub, but it is typically busy.

23rd st brewery is also good. Free state is good. There is also a Cajun sandwich shop called Terrebonne. Its in an alley downtown near the firehouse. Cold PBR's and hot roast beef sandwiches on Saturdays.

Yeah Free State is a great place to eat.. Problem is with that everyone is there and it is usually very hard to get seat.. Some other good options are Johnny's and Henry T's.. Also as mentioned above 23rd street brewery is pretty good as well.

Jumping ahead a little, Molle Toyota has invited us to come over and show off our rigs. I have arranged for us to do this on Sat July 22 fro 11 to 1. They are going to advertise on their web site and will have space for 10 to 15 rigs

What time are we meeting at Custom Splice on Saturday? Day appears to have been discussed but not time.

good point. How does 10:30 sound, then head to lunch about 11:30? Or do we need to move it back?

Works for me.. I probably won't make it to Splice but I am planning on hanging out for lunch. Which we still need to decide on a place. How about 23rd st brewery.. I can call in and make a reservation.. Just let me know!

@ariff 23rd sounds great to me. Please make a reservation for about 15???

I just received notification that Todd at custom splice is unable to meet with us tomorrow.

So the question is do we still want to meet?

I am still down to meet.. Of course easy for me to say that since I live in Lawrence..

Hey guys local here from Williamsburg 30 min south of Lawrence.

Anything going on at this meet? How long you guys going to be in Lawrence?

The whole work has me scheduled till 1

Would love to get on board and meet up with some fellow cruisers

I just received notification that Todd at custom splice is unable to meet with us tomorrow.

So the question is do we still want to meet?
That is unfortunate my biggest plan of the weekend, I am still going to at least head to cabelas to meet someone with parts. Do we know when this is going to happen now? Only ask because I was hoping to have it installed with the winch before the Razorback Ramble the first weekend of June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom