Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If it's on 8/19 I can't make it. See you guys in September hopefully.

We tried a couple of 3rd Sat's instead of 4th Sat's due to conflicts with out of area events that many core members were attending. I think it should be 8/26 unless the 19th was discussed at the last meeting at Molle Toyota. Sorry I missed that one but I was enjoying a bike ride across Iowa with 15,000 of my closest friends. :grinpimp:

Tall Corn Cruiser Classic is on the weekend of 8/25 not too far away in Iowa. If anyone has that weekend free we should try to get up there to support their club as they usually have several members that come down for the Fall Crawl. Several times we have even done a combined event. I think I can squeeze a run up there into my schedule. Anyone else headed up?

I suppose this may have been discussed at prior Monthly meet ups and why the weekend of 8/19 was out there as the weekend to get together this month.

Still haven't seen anything on location.

How about meet at 4WD Parts at 119th and Metcalf - 10 AM on Sat 8/19?
We can remind them what a great family our local TAC group is and I'll try to twist their arm a little for some raffle prizes for the Fall Crawl which is next month. Yikes, I need to get busy with registration setup!

After 4WD parts we can jump across 119th and a block east to Johnny's Bar and Grill. No March madness crowds to deal with this time of year.

I know it's early but can I get a shout out from whomever might be able to join me on 8/19 at 4WD Parts?

We could also do back to back meet ups and those that can't make the 19th show up on the 26th just to make sure John Sear (local Manager at 4WD Parts) knows that there is a large Toyota presence in the area and we are worth his effort of charity and will support him in return.

As stated above, I will be attending the TCCC on the 24th so I am out for that weekend. :cheers:

10am at 4 Wheel Parts or noon?

10 AM at 4 Wheel Parts KC this Saturday 8/19. We will head across 119th to Johnny's 11-11:30 ish depending on the crowd.

I will be up in Iowa for the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic on 8/26. I think a large showing both weekends will help influence our chances of scoring some valuable raffle items from 4WP as a sponsor. Anyone want to step up to coordinate the gang for that weekend and lunch option.

Also, whenever you can, please drop by our local Toyota dealerships in your rig to express our gratitude for their support in great parts pricing and sponsorship of our raffle events for the Fall Crawl. Molle in OP, Olathe, and Adams in Lee's Summit are all very generous. The salesmen and other customers enjoy seeing our vehicles too.

Plan on being there though I may be a bit late depending on if I can fit a tiller in my 80 to sell to a guy in Raymore

Plan on being there though I may be a bit late depending on if I can fit a tiller in my 80 to sell to a guy in Raymore

I can bring a trailer up to Smithville on Friday night to loan you.

I can bring a trailer up to Smithville on Friday night to loan you.
Don't have a trailer hitch on my 80 I am pretty sure it will fit just have to look at it more closely to make certain. Thanks for the offer though.

Don't have a trailer hitch on my 80 I am pretty sure it will fit just have to look at it more closely to make certain. Thanks for the offer though.

Need to get on that rear bumper build project. Just kidding. You can get a plate style hitch that will bolt through the factory rear bumper for light weight trailers or bike racks. I think Harbor Freight carries them if not in store you can online order through them. Short term solution to get you by.

I'm planning on being there Saturday morning at 10. Hopefully most of the family in tow.......

Only issue with getting the receiver hitch on a slee rear is that it gets in the way of another project of a subtank install and since that is on my docket to do and I have the parts mostly gathered towing is very low priority. Got it loaded up and held in place with some ratchet straps, meeting the guy just before 10 at 4wheel parts so will be there on time. :)

Only issue with getting the receiver hitch on a slee rear is that it gets in the way of another project of a subtank install and since that is on my docket to do and I have the parts mostly gathered towing is very low priority. Got it loaded up and held in place with some ratchet straps, meeting the guy just before 10 at 4wheel parts so will be there on time. :)

You need to check out my boat anchor mod. Sliced and diced a factory hitch and when it's all put back together I think there is plenty of room for subtask.

I'm planning on being there Saturday morning at 10. Hopefully most of the family in tow.......

I just had family stuff come up. I cannot make it to 4WP today. Weekend is now totally different than when I woke up this morning.

It was proposed at the Tuttle Creek gathering in Oct to maybe shift the Nov/Dec get togethers to the 1st or 2nd weekend of Dec since it's generally hard to squeeze something in during the holiday seasons. Also, there is often a New Years Day Wheeling event.

I know I am tied up the rest of the month of Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom