Monstaliner Bedliner (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am posting here so I can get some help. At this point, I have still not gotten my samples. I don't know what is going on,, but I would like to get these so I can place an order ASAP.

Please give me your zip code and I will check it out.

That was mailed around Feb 24th and it looks like it was a phone or regular email request
Colors requested were OD Grn, Des Sand, Jung Love, Blk, Wht

Please send me a PM here or better an email to info@monstaliner.com

Include your name and complete mailing address and we'll send it out again this week. We get a few envelopes returned/undelivered sometimes so lets try it again and sorry for your wait

MM

Thanks magnet man!

I got them today, thanks for getting these to me magnet man.
image-1235522788.jpg

Will the 2 gallon kit cover an entire 80 series body?

I just submitted a request for OD Green and Jungle Love chips. I am taking care of some lower body rust and want to coat the entire body with this stuff.

Will the 2 gallon kit cover an entire 80 series body?

I just submitted a request for OD Green and Jungle Love chips. I am taking care of some lower body rust and want to coat the entire body with this stuff.

Can you show me a pic of the 80 series?

Just did the inside of my 40this past weekend in the Jungle Love. This stuff is great!! I've used other DIY kits before, and this by far is the best!

picture

picture of 80 series
2011-11-10_17-30-42_788.jpg

Pics please or it did not happen :D

Here you go. It doesnt match my paint but I dont care! Chose it for its name alone! Jungle Love! I may paint the truck later to match a little better.

Before and after in the wrong order.
DSC01975.jpg
DSC01945.jpg

The Jungle Love looks awesome, congrats.

On that 80 exterior question, I see the pic but it's hard to tell how much it will need. Some rough measurements would help. Hood, top, length of sides from rocker bottom to bottom of side windows, rear door

Mace, In your original pic's of the masking job. Is that just plain masking tape? the lines after look awesome i was wondering if you had to use a razor knife or something? after the monstaliner is dry did you just peel the tape off to be left those super clean lines. thanx Neil

It was standard blue paint masking tape that I probably bought at walmart or the local Ace.

The liner rolls on pretty thick and does not run really at all. I applied two coats about a half hr (IIRC) apart. Then pulled the tape shortly after applying the second coat. No knife was needed.

I've got another Gallon on order for my crew cab. I'll post up the exact times between coats when I do it.

This thread as motivated me to order samples for my 40 project.

Mace, you have the monstaliner on the side of your 60 and I was wondering how easy is to clean? I've heard of other liners being hard to clean because of the texture.

How do you deal with the gaps between body panels? Do you have to do anything special or do you just roll right over them?

There really are not many Pitts that get dirt in them. So it cleans up well.

And yes, you roll over the seams

My two gallon order has been placed. Tub body work is being done this week, so hopefully I will have pics soon. I am going the custom color matched route. The auto paint store quoted me 36 bucks for the pigment and everything Magnetman suggested

Aha, you were the one we emailed yesterday to confirm the order with no tint was correct. We've had a few orders where the person ordered tintable in error and it should have been black. Shipping Monday!

What type of color are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom