Builds Moe Green - Tilda Bogue Service Station (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hahahaha! Busted!

I’m going to wait on that one! I want to drive her a bit I think.

Maybe a summer project when it’s too hot here.

Last edited:
It’s been an absolutely brutal January weather wise, but today it was 50 degrees out and I finally had a chance to drive the FST!

What a blast!

I’m a lucky bastard…2 40s, one for cold, one for warm, one gas, one diesel, the list goes on!

44744CCA-1E37-412E-AA33-34CC9A2DBDBC.jpeg

Bumping this to consider a trade!

Have added a couple of things…dui distributor, starter, new hubs…nothing major. Just a really nice 40!

Interested in 80 specifically, but love all cruisers.

Just throwing it out…would consider outright sale too.

Bumping this to consider a trade!

Have added a couple of things…dui distributor, starter, new hubs…nothing major. Just a really nice 40!

Interested in 80 specifically, but love all cruisers.

Just throwing it out…would consider outright sale too.
Which one are you looking to trade? That fst is sick and definitely one of my favorite builds.

Which one are you looking to trade? That fst is sick and definitely one of my favorite builds.
Sorry, Moe is the one I was referring to!

Appreciate that l!

That was quick! Nice truck!!! Congratulations to both!!

Trading? For?

Looking like another @wngrog built rig!

32C737EA-1374-48C6-8436-9CF087EB45CF.jpeg

That FST is a 62'? That is a really nice truck, with the split window, the old door openings, bib lights, & the plaid flannel just nails it home. Well done.

Yes a 62! I can't take any credit for the build...that was all JP @ClemsonCruiser and the PO. It is awesome tho!

Now if I could find that in a 43 ..... I was hoping TP would offer the 43 tub but no go as of yet. That FJ is a rare bird, enjoy.

Congratulations! Almost always fun to transition through Cruisers!

Looking forward to a post trade report from both parties!

If your next stop is an 80 Series, I may have one to trade and am flirting with 70 Series ownership, waiting for the right one to call my name!!!

Congratulations! Almost always fun to transition through Cruisers!

Looking forward to a post trade report from both parties!

If your next stop is an 80 Series, I may have one to trade and am flirting with 70 Series ownership, waiting for the right one to call my name!!!

Absolutely…this is the fun part of the hobby!

Making mutually beneficial deals for the love of cruisers with great, likeminded people. It’s the relationships that matter. Always.

You got it! It’s been along time since I had an 80 and looking forward to when that time comes again!

Just reread this thread. Crazy. What a fun truck. Glad Todd is getting his hands on it. He was pissed at me for selling it without telling him but I really misunderstood he really wanted it.

All good now.

Bossman sent me the Haynes manual with the original owners name last week that I can’t wait to send Todd

9D13F099-35E7-43A2-8B81-01A0F18CE780.jpeg

Just reread this thread. Crazy. What a fun truck. Glad Todd is getting his hands on it. He was pissed at me for selling it without telling him but I really misunderstood he really wanted it.

All good now.

Bossman sent me the Haynes manual with the original owners name last week that I can’t wait to send Todd

View attachment 3327271
Hell no - I learned a long time ago, no sense in being pissed at you. You have the attention span of a squirrel so you wouldn't notice anyway. ;) Plus you've been kind to my kids and let me gun down plenty of deer on the farm. All good. Just had to chase this a little further. Will be happy to have that Haynes manual - thanks to you and Bossman. Cheers.

Last edited:
I guess since I bought (traded for) this truck, I can hijack this thread. This thing is such a cool little time capsule. The original owner's manuals are in the glovebox, along with the utility light.

This is also in the glovebox and I can't determine what it does/did.

IMG_4796.jpeg

I don't think it's a speaker because the audiophile quality mono speaker connected to the top of the line AM radio is underneath the glovebox.

IMG_4797.jpeg

Thoughts?

Certainly a cool truck!

The holes look to have been added at some point and the glove box doesn’t seem a practical location for a speaker, the second guess is some electronic device that needed cooling holes. Since the truck was from Louisiana, possibly something related to hunting or other field activity!

My favorite part of 40’s and really most older Land Cruisers in general, is the fact they were really intended to be tools and utilized for a particular purpose, usually to access something either for work or play!

Enjoy the cool rig, in a cool part of the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom