Builds Megadoomer Build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now I'm bumming out, no pop top.
Well the pop top isnt off the table yet. There is a vendor that has Alu-Cab nearby and I want take a look at and see if I like it. It depends if I want to make my own or buy and fab on. I dont know yet. I dont get "$5000" budgets that most of you get around here.

If you go take a look at the Alu-Cab take some measurements for me, should be close to the 55.

Well I did some research and they make the top for the 2 door troopy. That has a longer roof than the 55. Also there roof line gets wider at the top. There was a guy making the Campteq tops for 80s in Canada but he only made a few and went on to other things.

I might take measurements and photos and end up trying to design my own. Maybe I'll open a 55 roof top shop and close down after all 3 of us get a top on.

Not another joke about elusive green paint

Elusive green painted pigs

I am still thinking about a roof, but I have a project I have to finish first. Just put a down on this little guy. Pick it up after I get back from this stupid Hawaii trip.
7930.jpeg
7928.jpeg

It looks like those machines the fury guys flew around on in star wars

I am on Maui. It's not stupid, I'm just being silly.

I wanted to do it, but I dont know if my Hyundai Tucson rental is up for the drive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom