For Sale [ME] Stock FJ60 Front Bumper Chrome WITH End Caps (GOOD SHAPE) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi Folks,

Upgrading to an ARB, would like to offer this good condition front bumper for sale.

For the Northeast, this bumper is in great shape. The two end caps are intact and included.

There is some light scuffing from a tow chain, and a slight kink on the underside that isn't visible when installed, and could be flatted fairly easily. This bumper has always lived in Arizona and mostly rust free, although the inside as started to surface rust. It's not visible and could be treated.

*I have not polished it for photos, just wiped the dust off. Can be cleaned up nice if you wish.

Shipping on this might be outrageous, but willing to wrap and send via Fastenal or Greyhound if need be.

Price, I was thinking $300. Please let me know if that's high/low, etc.

IMG_7876.JPG
IMG_7877.JPG
IMG_7878.JPG
IMG_7879.JPG
IMG_7880.JPG

Couple more photos of the ugly parts, for full disclosure. Also, check the final image for the bumper installed on the 60 series.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7882.JPG
IMG_7885.JPG
IMG_7894.JPG
60_series-5.jpg

I've shipped a few of these and wanted to suggest a good packaging method. If you go to FedEx you can get 2 boxes for shipping golf clubs. Slide one on each end and overlap them in the middle. Tape it up and you should be able to ship it for $50-70 most anywhere around the country. Hope this helps. Might bubble wrap it prior to boxing. As for sales price you might search this category and see what they've sold for in the past. Would be glad to share my experience if it's of interest. If so, shoot me a PM. Thanks. GLWTS

That's the sweetest front bumper I've seen in a long time. Better keep it for a momento!

TTT

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom