Mark's Off Road Warehouse Fire Thread

Spike Strip

So Woke I Stay Up All Night
SILVER Star

Hope everybody is ok -- Getting some bad news out of Trona and Ridgecrest ...

Last edited:

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

Sam’s place looks pretty good. Contents damage from glass falling off shelves. No dropped bookshelves. One new crack in slab floor where room addition meets the main house.
It went through the ceramic tile, leaving a sharp edge. More of a problem for me, since I’m the one that walks around barefoot. :p

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

Well, it’s official: Olivia Malkin, my first grandchild, was born just before midnight. My daughter was beleaguered by a 30 hour labor, but my SIL says she was deliriously happy once it was over.

We will probably visit and get obligatory pics tomorrow.

Well, it’s official: Olivia Malkin, my first grandchild, was born just before midnight. My daughter was beleaguered by a 30 hour labor, but my SIL says she was deliriously happy once it was over.

Congratulations!!!:bounce:

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

Well, seriously? I guess they were both delirious. My wife went to the hospital to visit yesterday and discovered Olivia’s middle name. It’s SO bizarre I can’t tell you until I confirm it for myself!

Stay tuned.

Top Bottom