LV list (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I miss that web site.

Me too. Wish he would put it back up. Anyone heard from him? I thought a lot about him over the last few days as I have just finished installing the floorpan in my LV, which he had made by Paul five years ago. Such an awesome product.

anyone else's firewall tag not match the frame stamp? I'll try and post my #'s up in the next day or two.

Me too. Wish he would put it back up. Anyone heard from him? I thought a lot about him over the last few days as I have just finished installing the floorpan in my LV, which he had made by Paul five years ago. Such an awesome product.

He's still on the boards, but I think he ran into funding issues with hosting his site. Surely he still has the data, so someone could ping him directly.

He's still on the boards, but I think he ran into funding issues with hosting his site. Surely he still has the data, so someone could ping him directly.

Maybe we need to do a little fund raising and get Root45.com back on-line I know I'd be more than happy to contribute, that site was such a great resource:beer:

it is not..... it is actually a '65, I looked at this truck years back when. The seller in Texas was claiming it was a '62 but I soon realized other wise, cool LV but not that early by any means.... I posted the link in the other thread.

The irony here is I found an earlier FJ45LV than Whitey's today while searching on mud, but didn't want to burst his bubble but since the cat is outta the bag :hillbilly:

check this out:

DSC02533.jpg

That is 3-FJ4514218
DSC02533.jpg

say it aint so:crybaby: wow where is it? bet it doesnt have a factory installed fresh air clam shell !!!

say it aint so:crybaby: wow where is it? bet it doesnt have a factory installed fresh air clam shell !!!

man I feel like an arse now......forgive me whitey:eek:
DSC02555.jpg
DSC02519.jpg

omg, where in the f did you find that! I dont believe you ,its all photo chopped!!! WOW!!!

omg, where in the f did you find that! I dont believe you ,its all photo chopped!!! WOW!!!

I know I am just being cruel now but.....

DSC02531.jpg

sure hope you have a good sense of humor whitey :beer:
DSC02531.jpg

same color, same mirror mount, same heater!! I would have never guessed there would be another one! That thing looks cherry,I do have a good sense of humor, but you need to empty the can of beans.....:bang:

Another VIN for the list...

peterman
408743_2957173129163_1256531748_33315592_128827749_n.jpg

it is not..... it is actually a '65, I looked at this truck years back when. The seller in Texas was claiming it was a '62 but I soon realized other wise, cool LV but not that early by any means.... I posted the link in the other thread.

The irony here is I found an earlier FJ45LV than Whitey's today while searching on mud, but didn't want to burst his bubble but since the cat is outta the bag :hillbilly:

check this out:

View attachment 588702

That is 3-FJ4514218

I suppose I should add it to the list. Name to put with the truck?

1TonToy suggested I just keep a running total so I could keep the VINs in order without having to re-number each time.

It makes sense in the 40 thread to keep a running total because they aren't sorting by VIN. Same with my 45 FHT thread.

So that's what I did.

I am just back from Proffitt's Cruisers in SLC and Austin Co. Per Jeremiah there are two more in Grand Junction, CO and there is one being fixed in the Austin shop (Looks awesome!) There is apparently also a collector in TX who has 6 of them. There are also two more in the yard at Proffitt's. And then there is the 1965 I just bought from from fellow board member 3_puppies (Thanks!). It is now in SLC and it is going to get the mechanical job done first. Once I can build up some savings we'll go for the stage 3. My VIN is FJ4522645.

I have 3@1/4 LVs
1964 4fj4517075
1965 fj4523702
1966 fj4524066
???? cab only, tags gone, front door to fire wall was cut off to make a truck

FJ45-24679

i will add new pics to my thread shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

• KT40
Back
Top Bottom