LSLC Roundup 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sippy cup Challenge

Was thinking it might be cool to make a kid friendly event. I have never attended a Round Up, but would like to with my two boys and wife it might keep bringing them back. Reread the March/April TLCA and sounded like they had a good time at the GATOR event.

Scott...bring the kids, they have a blast being kids. Mine have gone for the last few years and they wouldn't miss it. It is definitely a family oriented event.We have a kids raffle where every kid usually wins a couple of prizes. I have considered some events for those who do not hit the #4 trails and that could be one to consider.

Great ad in TT. However, when you go to the site the registration for 2010 is still there

Thanks for the compliment on the ad. And thanks for calling me out about the site.:)

The site info is updated. I should have registration ready in a couple of days.

Stay tuned...

Hey someone needs to holler at Jerry Bob Reed he was asking how to donate to the raffle or who was in charge of the raffle. Looking foward to the Event
Randy

Hey someone needs to holler at Jerry Bob Reed he was asking how to donate to the raffle or who was in charge of the raffle. Looking foward to the Event
Randy

That would be me, Sir. PM me his contact info, or have him contact me plowery42@yahoo.com or 214-763-1463

Thanks,

Perry
Round Up chair type person

plane ticket - check!

cabin reserved - check!

time off - check!

ready for some serious wheelin and BBQ - check!

counting the days..........

georg

plane ticket - check!

cabin reserved - check!

time off - check!

ready for some serious wheelin and BBQ - check!

counting the days..........

georg

Bring it biotch!

No dogs allowed? That sucks. :/

Still planning on being there.

Guess its time for another Road Trip :steer: Really looking forward to this one

DUDE............LET'S CARAVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine the looks we'll get with TWO FJ45s going down the road!

:bounce::bounce:

Wendy and I will not be taking a direct route to the Round Up. We have several stops to make visiting Family and Friends and just enjoying the drive.I figure we will leave early in the week and get there early Thursday.

Wendy and I will not be taking a direct route to the Round Up. We have several stops to make visiting Family and Friends and just enjoying the drive.I figure we will leave early in the week and get there early Thursday.

Wendy's gonna ride shotgun...........

in the 45...........

all the way to TX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a keeper for sure!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

See ya there bro.:)

Women's Raffle

Hey have we ever thought of a women's raffle? If we are having a kids raffle maybe we can get a women's raffle.

We talked about that last night. Either a raffle, or maybe a guided day trip to Fredericksburg or something.

Fredericksburg is a nice litle town. I have family in that area and when the women all get together they always go there and buy stuff.

On a side note, got time off approved months ago, registered and paid up for event, and a list of parts on the way!

Registered!!!

Hey have we ever thought of a women's raffle? If we are having a kids raffle maybe we can get a women's raffle.

I'm all for a women's raffle, but i don't think Troutwoman would like it. She doesn't want to be raffled off, and I'd never hear the end of it if I won another woman! :doh:

Yes, just now catching up on this. :flipoff2:

I can't wait. :bounce::bounce::bounce2::bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom