LSLC Roundup 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have requested the time off, and it is a distant possibility that I will ruin every one's good time, and actually make the roundup this year. Unfortunately, I almost certainly will not be doing any wheeling, but will need a passenger seat to get out and have some fun.

What time Wednesday can we get there?

I'll have a seat for ya at least 1 day Justin.

Why is it that every year I end up with three months worth of projects to do on the truck...and two weeks to do them?:bang::bang:

I 'finished' one of the projects I started on TWO YEARS AGO today! It's way:cool:

Got another one that I 'started' about 5 years ago it looks like I'll be finishing...in camp!:bounce:

And, under the heading of 'even my new stuff is old' I've got a pair of brand new tires to put on the 45 before I go...that I bought in 1997!:doh:

Why is it that every year I end up with three months worth of projects to do on the truck...and two weeks to do them?:bang::bang:

I 'finished' one of the projects I started on TWO YEARS AGO today! It's way:cool:

Got another one that I 'started' about 5 years ago it looks like I'll be finishing...in camp!:bounce:

And, under the heading of 'even my new stuff is old' I've got a pair of brand new tires to put on the 45 before I go...that I bought in 1997!:doh:

I know the feelin', tried to get one Cruiser ready for Round Up...not happening, so I took the other one apart to fix a leak and hopefully it will be back together this weekend ready for round up...if not one thing, it seems to be another.. right before ya' leave...

Not this year for me......

Will really miss this run, best cruiser meet I have ever been lucky enough to attend.

Maybe next year I will meet up with my friend Nick Stone.:cheers:

Rob

My 80 is on the rack with the front axle completely apart. One of my birfs went out. I am replacing everything in the front axle, changing my gears and adding lockers all at the same time. I have no idea if I'll make the event but I am hopeful. It will be my first event with LSLC.

Last edited:
still so much to do!!!

looks like my break in run will be at the round up. hope it all holds together!

We gonna be able to show up Wednesday afternoon? I just need to drop of the Cruiser and trailer, not going to be camping this year.

Couple of questions for LSLC. (1) I've got a few wheelers wanting to come that did not pre-register. Can they show up and pay you at the gate (knowing they might not get a shirt)? (2) Which night is the John D Hale Band playing, Fri or Sat?

Cant wait for this event to kick off.

See you here Wed.,

Shain
Katemcy Rocks ... Rock Crawling Texas Style

This year we will have the BBQ and Raffle on Friday.

John D Hale Band on Saturday Night.

Weather is looking good, should be a large time.:beer:

This year we will have the BBQ and Raffle on Friday.

John D Hale Band on Saturday Night.

Weather is looking good, should be a large time.:beer:

as long as john don't end up in the clink again! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom