LSLC Roundup 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lslc.org
Last I remember, we had decided on 3/17-20 for the 2011 Roundup. That's most people's spring break around here. I had originally thought about moving it back a couple of weeks to try and avoid some spring cold fronts, but that's no guarantee of good weather.

Any other input? I need to get this nailed down with Randy ASAFP. I'll probably call him today or tomorrow and nail down the above date unless someone gives me a compelling argument otherwise.

Good enough for me, my only conflict is that is when my boss goes to hawaii but I / we can work around that.

DO IT

Jason make it official.....
Ash is holding the 2011 calendar b4 she takes it to work:rolleyes: to replace 2010

As Round Up Chairman, I here by second our great PREZ and move to approve those dates.

Cool, 'cause that's when I took off!

HOT DAMN!!! Can't wait!!!! I'm going to bring the AC and the heater!!! :)

needed it last year ...Tee shirts one day Snow the nexted ..... I'll be there but I'll need a ride :hillbilly:

We are putting rain slickers and snow shovels in the drivers bags this year....ain't no excuse for stayin home...unless your heep is still in the shop....

Yep, can't wait:bounce2::clap:, maybe my other 40 will be ready. Damn sure bringing insulated coveralls this time ... at least...

needed it last year ...Tee shirts one day Snow the nexted ..... I'll be there but I'll need a ride :hillbilly:

Damn straight! freaking Texas weather.

And Im sure between Jeff and I there is more than enough room for ya.

don't matter what weekend the event is, i'll be there. y'all can't get rid of me....:flipoff2:

gonna hitch a plane ride this year though. 2010 trip cost me $2k in diesel and i can't afford that this year. so i'll be riding with charles. :steer:

georg

I might even be able to make it out this year, as well, but will just have to wait and see.... will most likely be riding, as well. Though, the whole option is just a possibility at this point....

Georg,

Glad you are gonna make it. Wow, that is an ass load of diesel. :steer:

Georg,

Glad you are gonna make it. Wow, that is an ass load of diesel. :steer:

yeah, looking forward to it. last year on the way home we never shut off the truck; just stopped for gas and junk food. 32 hours......:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom