Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dang it. Just went to buy more raffle tickets to beat the 5 pm deadline and it’s already closed.

I realized I have sh!t to do after work, so I moved it up 15 min to 4:45 a few min after I posted the deadline. You can still buy tickets at the event.

Another last minute Raffle donation just showed up on the doorstep:

This one comes from Proffitts/Resurrection Land Cruisers

2 - Cruiser Gear Patch Panel backpacks each with a big pile of Proffitts merch!

The backpacks are $70 each - the merch is priceless like all merch! :)
Untitled-2.png

A/C works. I was going to
Do the rear lock but it os better not to. I heard people looking for Daniel.

8DFDF23B-D9CF-4A55-8ABC-0FA07C477B93.jpeg

I won’t be in the 80. Anyone who knows me knows it’s killing me to take the 4Runner but I haven’t had 10 minutes to work in the 80 lately.

I'm going up Daniel in a 4Runner.

Just sayin'. ;)

I'm going up Daniel in a 4Runner.

Just sayin'. ;)
Bringing the new pup. As much as I need Daniel in my life, not sure how Mookie will do in someone else’s rig.

He’s still in bat s*** puppy mode sometimes. Haha

I’m planning to head out this afternoon/evening. I’ll be bringing enough firewood for every registered driver to have their own campfire burning 24/7 throughout the event, so probably no need for anyone to buy any, everyone is welcome to it.

I’m planning to head out this afternoon/evening. I’ll be bringing enough firewood for every registered driver to have their own campfire burning 24/7 throughout the event, so probably no need for anyone to buy any, everyone is welcome to it.
Im bringing the solo , save me some . Im taking a half day Friday, headed out afterwards.

Anyone remember if the water spigot there is potable water?

LX is packed, serviced, and ready to roll, just waiting on the wife to get home form work!

Misappropriation of prep time aka project creep lol

28563167-3B8F-4010-A966-8AB2C388407E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom