LOCAL Resources for Service, Parts, Tools, Supplies, Services Etc. (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One of my good friends is looking for someone to chop down a tree in his yard. He got quoted a pretty high number and asked me if I knew someone. He's got a neighbor's house that is pretty close and that's the reason he wants a company to do it. Anyone got recommendations?

Moore and Wright is my go to for tree service. They are one of the few companies in the area that own their own crane. I wouldn't say they're a budget tree service but if your buddy got a quote that included a ~ $1500/day crane rental on top of the cost of the crew Moore and Wright might be a little less. Rick Wright, one of the 2 owners, actually runs the crane. He's good people. They typically book a few weeks out if the job can wait.

One of my good friends is looking for someone to chop down a tree in his yard. He got quoted a pretty high number and asked me if I knew someone. He's got a neighbor's house that is pretty close and that's the reason he wants a company to do it. Anyone got recommendations?

Tyson Trees...we have been using them for years and have always been great service and reasonably priced; and they have cranes as well if needed. I highly recommend them.

I have not used this guy's services but I spent an hour talking to him at lunch today. He seems totally legit. Among his many military jobs he was a guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (has pics to prove it). He was also a helicopter door gunner. He also sounds exactly like Rodney Dangerfield and his wit and jokes are almost as fast. Hell, that last one is enough for me! Northern VA is his area. Tell him John from the Bone sent you (tho there's nothing in it for me).

Where is the go to place for tire mount and balance near Manassas. Is warrenton Tire and Auto still recommended? I’ve seen a recommendation for high tech auto as well. I’m going with 31s and want a good balance job. Looking to order today Thanks!

Costco is my go to for tires these days. Lifetime balance and rotation included with their standard install fee. Warrenton Tire is the place for a good alignment though.

Costco is my go to for tires these days. Lifetime balance and rotation included with their standard install fee. Warrenton Tire is the place for a good alignment though.
Yea. I went with Warrenton Tire. I gotta go to the dealer anyway for a few little parts. They did right by my FJ so I’ll return the business. Super excited! St maxx 31s will look sweet.

Culpeper Machine and Supply has reasonable prices, no cut fee, and good deals on drops.

Anyone have chassis ears I could borrow?

What are those?

I had the same question. Had to Duck Duck Go it. They're listening devices to find the location of noises.

Hey guys!!!

I need a favor. Anyone around Annandale has a TS cable I can borrow?

Anyone have a mobile welder recommendation for the Rockville area for my Taco frame repairs?

I just bought a '91 Lexus LS400 that needs a timing belt service.
A complete set of new-in-box OE service parts came with the car.

Any Indy's I should check with? Winchester-Leesburg-Sterling-Chantilly-Frederick

Last edited:
I just bought a '91 Lexus LS400 that needs a timing belt service.
A complete set of new-in-box OE service parts came with the car.

Any Indy's I should check with? Winchester-Leesburg-Sterling-Chantilly
This a low mileage @ace10 special?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom