LOCAL Resources for Service, Parts, Tools, Supplies, Services Etc. (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought a bunch of the Costco oil when it came out and had a $5 off instant rebate. $2/quart is pretty solid. And they had the 0w20 for the 2GRs along with the 5w30 for the 1FZ.

@1MOA Try an upholstery shop. My uncle use to do them in his upholstery shop.

Is there a place you can use a plasma CNC to fabricate your own parts?

I went to Techshop in Crystal City ages ago that was pretty awesome… But they went out of business. (Dunno who though of doing a business like that in one of the most expensive real estate areas in the region)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I’m in McLean and have a usb2 reader we can plug in and check for codes....pm me if you don’t find anything closer.

I'm in Frederick and have a bluetooth code scanner. I won't be home till tomorrow night though.

Also, Edco fabrication is in Frederick. I requested some info today about fabricating awning brackets. From the website they look like a pretty solid shop.

awesome thanks guys! might be getting the code read today with someone. if it falls through I'll message one of you!
Definitely pick up TechStream when you have a chance. It’s relatively cheap and really powerful.

Definitely pick up TechStream when you have a chance. It’s relatively cheap and really powerful.
I actually bought the cable years ago and remembering when i plugged it in at the time there were very few options to go through on my 2001. I've seen misplaced it and no longer have a windows laptop 😅

I actually bought the cable years ago and remembering when i plugged it in at the time there were very few options to go through on my 2001. I've seen misplaced it and no longer have a windows laptop 😅
No need for a windows computer—you can run a virtual pc in a box on your max. Obviously a cable is still needed....check out the “how to tech stream in 5 min” thread on the 100s forum.

diisclaimer—I’ve been meaning to actually do this for ages but not done it myself yet.....

What’s it run to ship to Denver or SLC? Is there usually a discount or getting 3 trucks on a flatbed?

A couple years ago I was quoted, each way, $1000 to Denver, +$500 to SLC. That was on a huge open stacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom