Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ60 disc brake setup for sale. Came from a good running (engine is now in my nephew's 40!) FJ60. Very clean. I cleaned up the Aisin hubs, the wheel hubs, knuckles and stopped there. The backing plates need to be cleaned as do the felt retaining steel half circles. I removed all the bearing races- still have the bearings and races if you want them. Tossed the rotors whoever would be going to the trouble of doing a disc brake upgrade is gonna spring for new rotors which are inexpensive. Also included are the calipers although I'd look at them as scores. All hardware is included- nuts, bolts, cone washers, twelve wheel studs, bearing adjusting nuts and washers etc. Aisin hubs work fine. $325 for the set really would prefer to sell somewhat locally and not have to ship. Best to email me shmuter@pa.metrocast.net

P1010011.JPG
P1010012.JPG
P1010016.JPG

Last edited:
SOLD SOLD SOLD
I upgraded my tires have the 4 I replaced up for sale. They are the Cooper Discoverer ST-Maxx size 285/70R17 load range E. All 4 have 8/32" of tread left. There's no damage and no holes or patches. I'm looking to get $200.00 for the set.
20180307_150940.jpg

20180307_151712.jpg

Last edited:
I'm your huckleberry on the 1FZ-FE .... especially if it's for a '97. I have two 80s that year. PM me a price and let's discuss.

So... what does a 97 1FZ-FE typically go for?

Anyone got a r151f transmission to sell. It's the 5 spd found in 86,87 4x4 turbo 4runners and pickups.

Anyone got a r151f transmission to sell. It's the 5 spd found in 86,87 4x4 turbo 4runners and pickups.

I am not sure if it would help much but being this is a Land Cruiser page, it appears the 1986-90 J70-J73 platform Land Cruisers came with the same transmission. I believe that is a international option only Land Cruiser, but thought it would be worth a mention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom