Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the full float 4.11 3rd out of my BJ74 with OEM LSD.

@Pacer or @beno or someone smarter than me would have to tell you if compatible.

@brian and others, I've mentioned it to a few other club members already, but so far no takers.
I've got to thin the fleet!

'97 fzj80 40th anniversary:

$7000
It has some issues which I am negotiable over and YOU are able to address.

172500mi

Has the distributor oil leak, I have the new seal, just not the time.
Needs seat gears fixed, I have them too.
Needs stereo work.
Needs a brake booster!

And now it needs a windshield :crybaby:

Other than this, it's a very good truck. It starts and runs well,
No battery drains, steers well, will run 90mph easy.
Good tires all round, good rotors and pads, fresh trans fluid and oil change, drive line lubed.

Finally took some pictures:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hzYGQbMdea28TtL43

IMG_20180215_161514.jpg
IMG_20180218_172437.jpg

Aaron nice 40th. Does it have lockers?

I only have ten toyotas. Probably need an 11th!

And now it needs a windshield :crybaby:

Aaron, just had the windshield replaced on my '97. During the cold spell of sub freezing temps this winter, my windshield cracked for no apparent reason. No impact, no stones, etc., just the freeze thaw thing (and age) I suppose. Called my insurance company, and for my $100 deductible, had it replaced. Safelite said it was the only OEM glass in the country they could find. At any rate, it that's what happened to you, may be worthwhile calling your insurance co.

29EBB935-D6EE-423C-9D29-0A9023553DCF.jpeg
B1DB88D6-BC1E-4681-A4C1-041271BA7777.jpeg
Have a BajaRack drop-in basket for a FJC that I’d like to sell. $250 It’s been on the truck for 3 yrs but is in great shape

Aaron, just had the windshield replaced on my '97. During the cold spell of sub freezing temps this winter, my windshield cracked for no apparent reason. No impact, no stones, etc., just the freeze thaw thing (and age) I suppose. Called my insurance company, and for my $100 deductible, had it replaced. Safelite said it was the only OEM glass in the country they could find. At any rate, it that's what happened to you, may be worthwhile calling your insurance co.
Negative, big stone just as I was getting it cleaned up and had decided to sell.

Negative, big stone just as I was getting it cleaned up and had decided to sell.
Roger that. Never had windshield issues until the last year. 30 years of driving and not one incident. Then... last fall shattered the windshield on my '14 FJC on route 81, stone off of a trailer... replaced via insurance. Then, my '97 TLC windshield replaced in January, and the tri-fecta, a stone chipped my Tunrda windshield. Erie insurance was great for all three issues, two replacements and one repair. Crazy. Good luck with the sale!!

SOLD Selling the set of locked axles I bought last spring. Planning to go with either ARB or Harrop. Hit me up if interested. Located in Malvern, PA SOLD

Last edited:
wanted,...found
red 80 series fuel fill door

edit

the classified section delivered in a mindbogglingly 5minutes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom