Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1869.JPG
IMG_1871.JPG

Does anyone want some OEM tundra steel rims? Comes with lug nuts, tpms sensors and tires with lots of tread.

Trade for a case of good beer.

Brian do you have any other items from this one you'd be willing to sell? Looking for some odd ball small parts to get mine inspected.

what are you looking for?
hoping to get the tub gone this weekend.
need the room for a 60 series frame.

I need a turn signal switch, the 3 lights sockets in the instrument gauge and a spring behind the horn button

Dave,

I have at least one steering column up in the barn - think it is a '79. I may have an earlier one too - don't remember. I also have a few already apart gauge clusters that you are welcome to pilfer from.

Andy

Nice. Tacos are starting to turn my head. I like 75% of that truck, but obviously the front quarters, hood, and a new bumper are in order. And you're taking the best part! (eLocker). How is the frame from the wreck? What's mileage and rust situation to the undercarriage?

Frame is great and was replaced by Toyota. The truck had a push bar and another guy ran a red light and hit the push bar from the side. It pulled the frame extensions forward of the suspension about an inch to the side. I believe it will be easily remedied by a block of wood and a sledge hammer - these frames are not thick!

It is easy enough to repair, but the mileage is 235k and that factored heavily into my decision to part it.

What do you want for the whole truck minus the rear axle and flares?

Is this a really good deal? Should I buy it before @Crusha does?!

You should at least take a look at it, being that it's in your backyard. It's a bit high, but at $4500 it would be a good deal, depending on the rust...

If it's clean, buy it. You'll have a 70, an 80, and a 100!

I don't need an 80. If I buy another cruiser it'll be a 200!

@maxse01 those are 18" oem steel rims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom