For Sale Light & Wiper Switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got my lightswitch today from @EgyptOffroad. Quick shipping and kept me informed on when he would ship. Came in an old TEQ parts bag fbut no part number anywhere. Switch looks like perfectly new old stock. Don't even want to open it. My switch is a little finnicky and this was purchased as a backup if mine ever failsffor good. While I am still new to this, I have learned that when you find a part at a fair price, buy it. If someone takes the time to make a repro, but it cause when you want or need it, you won't be able to find it. Thanks to all you guys looking for new and salvaging parts for the rest of us

I got my lightswitch today from @EgyptOffroad. Quick shipping and kept me informed on when he would ship. Came in an old TEQ parts bag fbut no part number anywhere. Switch looks like perfectly new old stock. Don't even want to open it. My switch is a little finnicky and this was purchased as a backup if mine ever failsffor good. While I am still new to this, I have learned that when you find a part at a fair price, buy it. If someone takes the time to make a repro, but it cause when you want or need it, you won't be able to find it. Thanks to all you guys looking for new and salvaging parts for the rest of us

Good to know all went smooth, yeah only some of the wiper switches had a piece of paper with the part #. Non of the Light switches though. They are not repro though...its an old stock thats been forgotten for 40-50 years. Always happy to help out.

More praise for Egyptoffroad. I was a little late to the party on these but he was still able to find a couple for me. Quick shipping and well packed. It was like Christmas in June when I opened up the box to find these beautiful twins!
A7F71AA0-D9FD-4711-ACF1-84A7741F027C.jpeg
326FDFA4-3501-4FFE-9CE2-4B95ED393D04.jpeg

More praise for Egyptoffroad. I was a little late to the party on these but he was still able to find a couple for me. Quick shipping and well packed. It was like Christmas in June when I opened up the box to find these beautiful twins!
View attachment 1723499 View attachment 1723500
Careful praising Turbo publically. You don't want others to buy all of the great things he finds.

Interesting. @Poser showed me one last week. First I’d heard of it.

Yeah I stocked up, great thing here. Similar to finding the single barrel carb gaskets new for a couple bucks.

Are switches the only thing available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom