LED Turn Signal Flasher for LEDs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can confirm the CF13GL-02 works bolt on on my 80 series and with an adapter in my 60 series ..

do you happen to have pictures of your fj60 with the turn signal LEDs and also which adapter did you use with there CF13GL-02

do you happen to have pictures of your fj60 with the turn signal LEDs and also which adapter did you use with there CF13GL-02

can take it on the weekend .. you wanna pic of the LED or the light working .:?

Do 60's use the same flasher relay pinout as 80's? I'm trying to replace the std flasher on my 80 with a non-load-sensitive one to suit LED indicator lamps

Ta.

This worked for me for a 62. Not sure if this will help with an 80

I used this one in my '90 FJ62. I needed to make 3 individual connectors, like a mini harness, but I like that it has a small knob that I can turn to adjust the speed of the blinking. No need to wire in a bunch of heat-generating LED hyperflash resistors.

Amazon product ASIN B01EYGKRXK

Last edited:
These are the 3 jumper wires I made to connect to the adjustable flasher relay above.
E1778119-EE05-4305-BE2A-ECD7565138C6.jpeg

I used this one in my '90 FJ62. I needed to make 3 individual connectors, like a mini harness, but I like that it has a small knob that I can turn to adjust the speed of the blinking. No need to wire in a bunch of heat-generating LED hyperflash resistors.

Amazon product ASIN B01EYGKRXK
I like this idea, given the reducing availability of the 60 flasher for modification.

How loud is the clicking, compared to an OEM flasher?

Isn't there a 3-pin flasher connector that might clean up the wiring a little bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom