LANDTANK performance MAF housing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What comes with this set up?

Do bolts, etc. come with this or is everything in truck re-usable on install of this and the upgraded mass air sensor?

Thanks I'll be placing an order soon!

- DH

Do bolts, etc. come with this or is everything in truck re-usable on install of this and the upgraded mass air sensor?

Thanks I'll be placing an order soon!

- DH

Everything is provided except the new style sensor, that you will have to provide.

The install takes about 10 minutes and does reuse the 4 M6 mounting bolts.

Those are beauties Rick, nice going. On the list.

only if it was pre 95 compatible id be all over this

Sent Paypal.

Payment sent...Thanks Rick :steer:

Noticing a Colorado sucking wind at high altitude theme here :D

I got a note from Canada Post saying mine is in! I'll get it tomorrow. Considering it was shipped last Friday I was impressed!

Shipped and installed in two days...from one coast to the other!!! Thanks Rick!!!

One hour after receipt of my new sensor from ebay, the LT PMAFH is installed. A little confusion regarding the removal of the pins from the connector that a second set if eyes (22 year old step daugher) figured out, but otherwise a smooth install.

Thanks Rick, excellent product!!

My install went smoothly (I practised on a spare MAF connector at work beforehand). The housing is a thing of beauty, and everything fit together like a glove (even given how tired I was after a weekend of paddling). Hopefully this weekend (and another paddling road trip) will give me some drive time to check this thing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom