Wanted Landcruiser FJ62 - Clean body, broken transmission/engine is ok (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATED:

Hi,

I'm looking for a stock FJ62 in the 200k miles range or less, no rust, close to Portland, OR is a plus, but can ship it if needed. The least modifications the better. No or broken engine/transmission is fine as I currently have a FJ62 on hand with new transmission and good engine I can move to a new truck.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have an 89 that is built and has 5 speed trans, going for sale soon.
I brought it to the east coast from California, sono rust, but it's not close by...
GLWB

Still looking! Other colors can be considered if body is in great shape. Also I have a 5-speed transmission on hand so any truck with a blown-up transmission could work too!

@pigeonfarmboy I think had 1 listed a while ago. nice shape but bad engine or trans.

What is your budget? White 89, 164K, OME 2" but otherwise stock. I am on the fence about selling and replacing with an HDJ61. Have yet to find a 5-speed one that I like so the other option is to build up my 62...

UPDATED:

Hi,

I'm looking for a stock FJ62 in the 200k miles range or less, no rust, close to Portland, OR is a plus, but can ship it if needed. The least modifications the better. No or broken engine/transmission is fine as I currently have a FJ62 on hand with new transmission and good engine I can move to a new truck.

Thank you.

i have what you want. 1988 FJ62 - blown motor, motor taken out and have all parts, some mods... added bumpers/brush guard, 32x10.50 ATs x it does have a slight lift. located in South carolina. great interior.

I've got this one south of Tucson. Blown motor. This was taken a few years ago, I moved it into storage and it's been sitting inside since.
Small dent in DS rear door visible in this pic. PS door was repainted and the clear coat is flaking off, the PS A pillar has a small dent, the rest of the truck is wearing it's OE paint and is rust free. PM me if you'd like some more pics.

60 Series 009 (2).JPG

60 Series 010.JPG

What is your budget? I have a 90 FJ62 in White with a rod knock. No rust, mild lift, excellent interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom