Wanted ISO Canadian supplier for Water Pump for HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have tried most local auto suppliers, Lordco, Gilberts etc and no luck. Toyota wants $330 and it will take 4-6 weeks. I have tried 4Wheelauto in Edmonton as they have one on their web page but waiting for them to get back to me. I wanted AISIN or other OEM but will now consider other aftermarket product. EBAY has a few but from Eastern European countries and I am not comfortable in buying from them.

Anyone have a Canadian supplier that sells Land Cruiser parts? I need a new water pump, 5 bolt round for my 1987 HJ60 2H 5 speed manual, 6 cy engine. I believe part number AISIN WPT-051.

Getting desperate.

Bob

Radd Cruisers has been the BEST for my parts needs/availability. Take a look at his website, it's very easy to navigate.

I work for Lordco.

It appears we have the water pump (1) in our distribution. The '87 model year is not listed in our system (our system is messed up when it comes to LandCruisers). However the '86 shows a AISIN water pump - it's listed at $275 after tax... if you have a account it could be a bit cheaper.

what part of B.C are you based out of?

I work for Lordco.

It appears we have the water pump (1) in our distribution. The '87 model year is not listed in our system (our system is messed up when it comes to LandCruisers). However the '86 shows a AISIN water pump - it's listed at $275 after tax... if you have a account it could be a bit cheaper.

what part of B.C are you based out of?
Thanks, I live near Salmon Arm and went to Lordco in Salmon Arm and they did order an AISIN WPT-023, but not the correct one. It was $275 after taxes so I think your looking at the same one. I want to give a shout out to Derry who works for Lordco, he has worked for Toyota and was a great help.

I asked them about the WPT-051 which I believe is the correct AISIN OEM number and they said they don't have one. I have requested an account with them.

If you do know of a AISIN WPT-051 at Lordco distribution please let me know.

Thanks
Bob

Radd Cruisers has been the BEST for my parts needs/availability. Take a look at his website, it's very easy to navigate.

Thanks, I forgot about Radd Cruisers in Kamloops, just down the road from where I live near Chase. I don't think he operates out of a brick and mortar store, online via mail only but still close. His web site is very user friendly and shows part available but aftermarket but still made in Japan.

Thanks, I live near Salmon Arm and went to Lordco in Salmon Arm and they did order an AISIN WPT-023, but not the correct one. It was $275 after taxes so I think your looking at the same one. I want to give a shout out to Derry who works for Lordco, he has worked for Toyota and was a great help.

I asked them about the WPT-051 which I believe is the correct AISIN OEM number and they said they don't have one. I have requested an account with them.

If you do know of a AISIN WPT-051 at Lordco distribution please let me know.

Thanks
Bob
Dang no AISIN WPT-051... system is wrong I guess.

Dang no AISIN WPT-051... system is wrong I guess.
No worries, I ordered an aftermarket but made in Japan water pump from Raddcruisers in Kamloops, only problem is I live in Sorrento which is right near the big Adams Lk fire (44,000 ha) and our post office is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom